Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 2: April 2016 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these days he's gonna go full PH on these ties!
Just look in his eyes, you can tell he want's to wear even more flashy ties. :cool:

Mark my words, this is an area where we will see Frederik develop in the years to come.

He did wear one of my favorites, adds some pop
https://danishroyalvisit.dk/usa2016/media/uploads/galleries/mbk_017_fullscreen.jpg?i=20&rot0
https://danishroyalvisit.dk/usa2016/media/uploads/galleries/mbk_027_fullscreen.jpg?i=31&rot0

and at night, wearing a nice red one (and again the US-DK pin)
https://danishroyalvisit.dk/usa2016/media/uploads/galleries/dfp26106_fullscreen.jpg?i=27&rot0

Reactions: eya
:previous: As can be expected from a perfect gentleman.
A daring tie and a raunchy handkerchief in the pocket. Neatly folded, naturally.
Observe and admire how his skirt is showing two centimeters under his sleeves. :cool::cool::cool:

Frederik had no handkerchief. :ermm:

While I am hesitant to believe reports of tabs, I must say I have noticed a slight change in William's looks, so something must be happening anyway.

William's trousers have been noted as tight around the groin area on various forums and Twitter sites both on the Indian tour and Canadian one, with not very favourable responses about the effect and the tailoring.

Last edited:
William's trousers have been noted as tight around the groin area on various forums and Twitter sites both on the Indian tour and Canadian one, with not very favourable responses about the effect and the tailoring.

Yes, I was surprised to see - even in articles focussing on Kate's fashion - lots of comments on William.

Of of the funniest comments I read was: I see Prince William tucks the Royal Sword to the right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
tatty trainers = worn out tennis shoes.

Yes, I was surprised to see - even in articles focussing on Kate's fashion - lots of comments on William.

Of of the funniest comments I read was: I see Prince William tucks the Royal Sword to the right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:lol:

But it may actually be true that William is getting a make-over.

Both in the sense that William has actually realized that he needs to be well-dressed - as a representative for the BRF.
But also in the sense that the stylist finally got her hands on him.

But make no mistakes! - You can't change your nature.
So when William is himself or relaxed - the worn-out shoes will be on his feet in a second.
And if the stylist and Kate leave him out of sight for a moment, the blue suits are back!
He can't help it.

It's a bit like Haakon. He needs someone to lay out what he is to wear on his bed. Then he will automatically put it on.
If someone by accident (or malice) lay a pair of shorts on Haakon's bed next to a tuxedo - he will put it on and think nothing of it! - He is after all Haakon - and Norwegian...:p

Anyone besides me notice that in one of the pictures of Harry and Kate together in London, we get a side view of Harry and the effect is that of the beer belly slouching over the belt buckle? Hitch 'em ups cowboy! :whistling:

Its just the photo and not really his "belly". Just looks like that.

:previous: Beer belly?
Nah, it's only a beer belly when the belly "drips" under the T-shirt.

Oddly enough that happens at the same rate as the pants starts to slide down in the back.
So as the beer belly grows, the eeeh, how shall I put it? The "bicycle stand" on the lower back becomes more visible...

And if you still don't get what I mean, see here: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7374/15838761763_3171c1f78e_b.jpg
Don't say I didn't warn you. :D

Muhler.... you have just made my day and now I need to clean up my computer monitor.

In my defense, I did say that the picture of Harry was of the beer belly *effect* and didn't mean to insinuate he actually has a beer belly. I wouldn't know as I've never gotten up close and personal with the guy. Hmmm... might be something for my bucket list.

Here in the good ol' USA where there's a cure and a problem solver for just about anything, this is a commercial that runs quite often and public domain as its YouTube. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGn0WfKol3E

Well, apart from PH (and he is in a league of his own) none of the current primary royals seems to suffer from an "over-ripe" gut.

And come to think of it, there is actually a photo out there of PH sporting a builder's crack. - That happened when he was sailing a few years ago.

Well, apart from PH (and he is in a league of his own) none of the current primary royals seems to suffer from an "over-ripe" gut.

And come to think of it, there is actually a photo out there of PH sporting a builder's crack. - That happened when he was sailing a few years ago.

please dont post that picture again :ROFLMAO:
but we do have Albert of Monaco and Guillaume of Luxembourg following Henrik's footsteps :whistling::whistling:

Kate Middleton lets her stylist loose on 'estate agent' Prince William | Daily Mail Online

Prince William’s fashion choices have been so drab, one style magazine cruelly accused him of dressing like an estate agent.
So now Kate has ordered her stylist Natasha Archer to give William a much-needed wardrobe makeover – and she has started by throwing out his ubiquitous brown loafers and his tatty trainers.

The Prince's new clothes! After Kate let her stylist loose on William's 'estate agent' wardrobe the royal showcases his new look - so has his makeover worked? | Daily Mail Online

Ahhhh... maybe, just maybe we will see a retirement of the gazillions of look alike blue suits.

It makes sense to me that if W&K are in the process of upping their game to be full time, senior, working royals, its time for a wardrobe makeover. :D

It wouldn't surprise me either if Kate had tried to trash the old trainers and Will pulled them right back out and stuck them in the back of the closet for safe keeping. That's what you do with favorite old shoes.

At first glance, I thought Harry was wearing jeans and was very upset no one mentioned it. I guess they're supposed to be casual-ish pants? I don't know, but they look too much like dark jeans for me.

He is a mess of colors as well. Just a bad look for Harry.

Don't mind the pants and shoes but the waist up :ohmy: that suit jacket is a horrid color and the tie hurts my eyes, only thing worse is pairing them together. And the shirt isn't helping the situation. :sad:

Maybe if he went with a khaki colored pant ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I actually like each individual piece, but don't think they go well together; the jacket would be better off with a khaki pant and perhaps no tie at all, the pants and tie would be better off with a different jacket...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom