Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 1: April 2003 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red trousers have been the trend for many years. Check out Hamptons and Martha's Vineyard in the summer.

I'd love to, but unfortunately I have never been at either place :) But good to hear - I'm all for colours for men's clothing.

(...)

Ladies, we have a movement rolling :D :D :D

Muhler, please go update the colours in your wardrobe. Frederik's trousers rock!;)

:lol: Count me in the movement ladies! Frederik's red pants indeed do rock!So much so that I've been looking for similar red pants for on ebay for the last couple of days just to see if partner fills them out just as good as Frederik! :p (getting him to wear it will be a whole different matter)

Red pants needs it's own thread!:D

I wonder how many pairs of red pants does he have? Personally, I wouldn't mind if he wears them every day! more screenshot opportunities!:whistling::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
(...)

:lol: Count me in the movement ladies! Frederik's red pants indeed do rock!So much so that I've been looking for similar red pants for on ebay for the last couple of days just to see if partner fills them out just as good as Frederik! :p (getting him to wear it will be a whole different matter)

Red pants needs it's own thread!:D

I wonder how many pairs of red pants does he have? Personally, I wouldn't mind if he wears them every day! more screenshot opportunities!:whistling::lol:

:ermm: Oh dear! Are all of you going completely gaga over Frederik's red pants?

I fear for what he will be wearing when he, Mary and the twins check out. :whistling: They'll probably be chequered....

:ermm: Oh dear! Are all of you going completely gaga over Frederik's red pants?

I fear for what he will be wearing when he, Mary and the twins check out. :whistling: They'll probably be chequered....
Yes, red/blue-chequered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

quick overall comments:
(...)
3. last but not least... on the infamous/lovely red pants: the idea of federik stepping out of hospital in chequered pants is just hilarious! i would love him to feature a casual outfit, but judging from the past pictures from the same occasions i reckon it will be a suit... let's see if he impresses us with his tie at least!

3. last but not least... on the infamous/lovely red pants: the idea of federik stepping out of hospital in chequered pants is just hilarious! i would love him to feature a casual outfit, but judging from the past pictures from the same occasions i reckon it will be a suit... let's see if he impresses us with his tie at least!

Hehe, do you remember the Norwegians Olympic Curling Team pants :lol: Maybe they can lend Fred a pair :lol:

(...) I chuckle over the redpants movement. Maybe you ladies can start something. Go for it. (...)

(...)

P.S. I'm joining The Red Pants Movement with clickable evidence... :D ;)

to make us all very very very happy, mary should wear some red number to match frederik's red pants!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Catharina, I love that montage.

I'm not against red trousers* per se , I just think Fred's look like they don't fit and they need a clean..........

And I can't wait for the first pics of the twins. :D

*"Pants" to me is underwear and I don't think you're advocating that men just wear red underpants! :eek:

Last edited:
Catharina, I love that montage.

I'm not against red trousers* per se , I just think Fred's look like they don't fit and they need a clean..........

And I can't wait for the first pics of the twins. :D

*"Pants" to me is underwear and I don't think you're advocating that men just wear red underpants! :eek:

Thanks! :D Those were all the pics I could find at the moment. Not that I have anything against men in underpants :whistling: should we change it to "trousers" then? It's so confusing that there are so many different words depending on what country one is from.

Would it be better using the word "trousers"? :)

that's exactly what i thought the first time i heard the whole story... i was struggling to remember my english class at Italian liceo and I really seemed to remember that pants = underwear and trousers = red thingy frederik donned while announcing the twins' birth.
nonetheless, pants has a sexier hue at it... so i decided to stick with it.
but if we change the "groupis' brigade" name, i'm gonna change my signature accordingly!

Thanks! :D Those were all the pics I could find at the moment. Not that I have anything against men in underpants :whistling: should we change it to "trousers" then? It's so confusing that there are so many different words depending on what country one is from.
I have changed to trousers, since it seems to be the word best covering :)

I think UK English speakers would say "trousers" but "pants" is probably more international?

I think UK English speakers would say "trousers" but "pants" is probably more international?

mayby we could ask our Danish posters what they say in Denmark and stick to that?

mayby we could ask our Danish posters what they say in Denmark and stick to that?
Well, I would say pants or jeans.

Ok, should we change to pants again? It has a bit more omph in it than trousers, right?

Well, I would say pants or jeans.

Ok, should we change to pants again? It has a bit more omph in it than trousers, right?

Trousers seem so formal and well, stiff... :p I hope no-one is offended by the possible double meaning of the word "pants". :lol:

(...)
P.S. I'm joining The Red Pants Movement with clickable evidence... :D ;)

Love your link Catharina :flowers: ;)

MissP said:

Let's not discriminate - we'll advocate anything in red for men!;)
Or we can use the word with the American and not the British-English meaning:)

(...) I chuckle over the redpants movement. Maybe you ladies can start something. Go for it. (...)

(...)
For what it is worth, I own a pair of red pants and I love them. I used to have a gripe about Fred and his fashion sense but then I woke up. Life is too short to care about what others think. Go for it CP Frederick. :clap:
(...)

(...)

Now to red pants, someone mentioned the checkered pants of the Norwegian Curling team. I've never seen it so I looked it up and had a chuckle! I can't believe I didn't hear about it. The checkered pants even has it's own facebook page!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am officially a part of the red pants movement!:cool:
ETA: Can someone tell me how I can do a signature please?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/993d66114745080

(...)
For what it is worth, I own a pair of red pants and I love them. I used to have a gripe about Fred and his fashion sense but then I woke up. Life is too short to care about what others think. Go for it CP Frederick. :clap:
(...)

(...)
And as for those red pants...they were wonderful! I love the CPs quirky, edgy style. Let's face it, most of his royal committments force him to wear either a tux or a boring old suit, so it's nice to see him in something a bit more fun and colourful every once in a while :p.

(...)

Now to red pants, someone mentioned the checkered pants of the Norwegian Curling team. I've never seen it so I looked it up and had a chuckle! I can't believe I didn't hear about it. The checkered pants even has it's own facebook page!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh yes, those pants are awsome too, don´t you think? :ROFLMAO: I hope we get to see CP Frederik in a pair of pants like these :lol::lol::lol:
I am officially a part of the red pants movement!:cool:
You´re so welcome to join :flowers::flowers::flowers:
ETA: Can someone tell me how I can do a signature please?
You go to the blue top, click on UserCP and in the left row there should be something named "Edit my signature" and there you can write whatever you want to be in your signature :flowers:

I can totally see Fred in those pants actually...they suit his quirky style...And maybe he'd do it just to spite us ;)

Oh yes, those pants are awsome too, don´t you think? :ROFLMAO: I hope we get to see CP Frederik in a pair of pants like these :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: It's a given he'll don the suit for the day CP Mary and twins go home but after that I sure hope he does! Otherwise we won't know how good it fits! I'm hoping one of these journos from the tabloids find inspiration in the red pants and do a story complete with pics of Fred in them.;)

You´re so welcome to join :flowers::flowers::flowers:
:flowers: So glad to be on board.

You go to the blue top, click on UserCP and in the left row there should be something named "Edit my signature" and there you can write whatever you want to be in your signature :flowers:
:flowers::flowers: Thanks alot for that!

(...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom