The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess of Cornwall presents the Joanna David Award - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Camilla wore her blue dress with the white collar again yesterday whilst hosting a reception for the Joanna David Award at Clarence House.

This dress, which made its debut appearance a few years ago when C&C met with the Sarkozy's at the Elysee, is clearly a firm favourite and gets used a few times each winter.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Majesty

I never realized that Her Highness is such an animated speaker . She definitely knows how to engage and captivate her audience.

She looked great. I loved the pearl necklace she wore. Went well with the whole look.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Camilla, Duchess Of Cornwall, Gets Henna Tattoo That Won't Come Off (PHOTOS)
Old 11-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I never realized that Her Highness is such an animated speaker . She definitely knows how to engage and captivate her audience.

She looked great. I loved the pearl necklace she wore. Went well with the whole look.
I never realized either how much she uses her hands to punctuate her speech as well. I love the tailored look of the dress, the white collar against the dark navy/black and am in raptures over the size of those pearls in that necklace.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:07 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duchess is a rather theatrical looking dress at a reception she hosted for the National Osteoperosis Society at SJP.

Camilla Parker Bowles at St. James Palace - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 11-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Majesty

The velvet looks lovely, very rich. I think the look suits her, though I'm not a fan of the collar. Too much.

Old 11-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks great and made a great choice for a black-tie affair.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Some pictures of Camilla looking very glamorous at a film premiere last night. The couple had just attended a reception for the Press at BP before going to the premiere.

Camilla Duchess Of Cornwall And Prince Charles

Prince Charles Prince Of Wales And Camilla Duchess
Old 11-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Some pictures of Camilla looking very glamorous at a film premiere last night. The couple had just attended a reception for the Press at BP before going to the premiere.

Camilla Duchess Of Cornwall And Prince Charles

Prince Charles Prince Of Wales And Camilla Duchess
That dress would be prefect for a hollywood start walking on the red carpet. Its very much Camilla's age but the cut is not flattering. The gathering on the side does not do her any good. This dress needs someone much slimmer and maybe taller.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Majesty

This picture was posted by iceflower in one of the threads for the Duchess of Cornwall.

I really like her coat.

http://i44.tinypic.com/33c6atk.jpg

Old 11-29-2011, 11:43 PM
Serene Highness

Oh dear, I'm afraid I have to agree with Dazzling on that dress. Camilla looks like she is melting...and Prince Charles's expression is unfortunate in that picture (he looks like he's worried that she's melting...)
Old 11-30-2011, 01:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaimi View Post
Oh dear, I'm afraid I have to agree with Dazzling on that dress. Camilla looks like she is melting...and Prince Charles's expression is unfortunate in that picture (he looks like he's worried that she's melting...)
And now I have the image of the witch in 'The Wizard of Oz', crying that she's melting . Really don't like that movie. It gave me nightmares.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

I never cared for that movie either and I certainly do NOT care for Camilla's dress! It's ghastly and not at all age appropriate much less appropriate for her figure. I hope she never wears it again...
Old 11-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I have to agree about the dress; while the color is lovely the style is unsuitable for her age and figure. The gathers definitely don't flatter her hip area.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Majesty

Courtesy of iceflower. The Duchess of Cornwall (along with the Prince of Wales) attended a church service in Sandringham, Norfolk on December fourth,

http://i42.tinypic.com/vpxfo6.jpg

I like the color of the coat, but not the style. Otherwise she looks all right.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Heir Apparent

The style doesn't do it for me, either, but I love that fuchsia pink and Paddington hat.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry but about the only thing I love are the yellow roses she is carrying. :)
Old 12-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Are those wellington boots? Interesting choice of attire, Camilla. I like the bright smile on her face though.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Majesty

The Duchess at Clarence House, decorating the tree with children from Helen and Douglas House and The London Taxi Drivers' Fund for Underprivileged Children. I love her dress. The color is simply stunning. Elegant and classy.

Underprivileged Children Help The Duchess Of Cornwall Decorate The Clarence House Christmas Tree - Pictures - Zimbio

Old 12-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Heir Apparent

That plum color is so rich and just enhanced by the velvet fabric. A stunning look for Camilla. BTW, I love that adorable little girl dressed in a similar color sporting that furry boa.