The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Duchess of Cornwall Fashion and Style

Part 2
The previous thread can be Found Here

TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Marmi, Dazzling, TheTruth

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt, this hat is an eye-catcher. I wasn't a fan since I saw it for the first time. It's simply too big. But a pretty coat, I like the brooch. :flowers:

I really like the way Camilla uses jewellery to accessorize her outfits. Her trademark double brooches is a clever way to wear them differently. Proper accessories and jewellery seem to make any outfit look better. I have also noticed that with a different coat over a dress worn before, she has a whole new outfit.

I love the coat mostly because of its colour - it doesn't fit that well IMO. The brooches and the scarf are so beautiful!

I liked the coat and this shade of green. But I disliked the huge hat!

Camilla's jacket and bag are both nice. But this 'bohemian' way she wore the scarf reminds me of an 18-year-old... a big 'no no', if you ask me.

It must have been very cold and she was probably trying to cover up as much as possible. I wish we could see the brooch up close. It looks interesting.

Camilla's jacket and bag are both nice. But this 'bohemian' way she wore the scarf reminds me of an 18-year-old... a big 'no no', if you ask me.

I think I may have a different view. I think it looks wonderful and relaxed, and is a very Camilla touch to quite a "straight" suit.

I have no words for this coat: beautiful, classic, elegant and above all these, so practical!! I liked the boots and the bag, too.

Camilla looks nice, but who is that lady with her. She looks like a 40 yr. old trying to dress like a 20 yr. old. :eek:
Ha ha, yes, fortunately the lady is dressed "in character". She is an actress from the soap "Coronation Street" & Camilla was visiting the set during filming.

Thanks for the explanation Elly C. Then it's ok. I was a little worried. ;)

Great colour on Camilla, IMO. This coat is really lovely, I also like the fur trimming.

Great colour on Camilla, IMO. This coat is really lovely, I also like the fur trimming.

Camilla does wear a lot of navy blue, and I think it suits her.

IMO the coat and boot patent leather boots were a good mix of contemperory and classic.

Duchess of Cornwall sports handbag with picture of Queen - Telegraph

The Duchess of Cornwall was spotted clutching an unusual handbag at a charity fashion show tonight - decorated with a picture of the Queen.

The Duchess was seen with the accessory featuring a stylised image of a Royal Mail stamp complete with an image of the head of state.

The Queen was shown in profile in a multi-coloured sequin design stitched on to the black satin bag created by designer Lulu Guinness.

Another good exemple showing the sense of humour of the DOC... I think she looked great during this event.

I loved the bag and it did show the DOC's great sense of humour. She did look lovely that night and she finally wore the serpant necklace again! But thats for another thread..

Lulu Guinness is so much fun! Allright, in terms of elegance a big no no. But it's not always all about elegance and grace etc. I loved it for a change! Thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom