The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny to see the DOC wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy outshines Princess Letizia. Daytime outfit was much better and evening dress was super!! Letizia may be young and beautiful but alot of someones looks come from attitude and attempt, and IMO, Camilla looked really perfect. Come on Letizia we know you can do better!!:p

Beautiful, I love the cut and shade of blue. This dress going well with diamond jewelery. DoC looks splendid.

Wonderful dress, cut, colour and diamonds ! She really shines !

Its funny to see the DOC wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy outshines Princess Letizia. Daytime outfit was much better and evening dress was super!! Letizia may be young and beautiful but alot of someones looks come from attitude and attempt, and IMO, Camilla looked really perfect. Come on Letizia we know you can do better!!:p
OMG, I was thinking the same thing! Camilla is really winning in the style/looks/outfit department. Heaven forbid Queen Elizabeth show up, she'd put them all to shame I do believe. I love Letizia, but she is slipping just a little (okay some days a lot!) with her style. :flowers:

Fashionable shoes would look ridiculous on the Duchess. Can you imagine all that caged look on her. She's choosing the right path. The blue gown is stunning -- very regal. The Princess needs to drop the cute clothes (she ain't a teenager any more) and manufacture some regal.

Her blue dress is the best one of this trip so far imo.

:previous:

Hmmm i'm mixed too, to say the least ...

It's the DOC's charm: the best and the worse of the fashion ;)

Strangely the dress in somewhat better without the coat :

http://noticias.terra.es/2011/mundo/0401/fotos-media/espana-reino-unido-el-principe-de-gales-y-su-esposa-camila-llegan-a-sevilla-00$599x0.jpg

Last edited:

Hmmm i'm mixed too, to say the least ...

It's the DOC's charm: the best and the worse of the fashion ;)

Strangely the dress in somewhat better without the coat :

http://noticias.terra.es/2011/mundo/0401/fotos-media/espana-reino-unido-el-principe-de-gales-y-su-esposa-camila-llegan-a-sevilla-00$599x0.jpg

I agree, the dress looks quite smart without the coat

The Blue lace dress she was wearing is about the best I have ever seen Camilla dress

Camilla at the Red Cross in Madrid.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Am not particularly convinced about this dress.

The dress is not bad at all, the coat gets to me, its shapeless & I don't like the fact it's sleeves are shorter than the dress. I just thought of she left it behind it would've been a good choice.

Looks just fine. The coat is the one that was used on Friday in Madrid. The dress is the same grey paisley print ruffle dress that was first used in New Delhi in 2006 (I think!) and has been used since then on a number of occassions.

Some more pictures from Day 1 in Morocco:

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
:) ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Not sure if the tan shoes really work with this ensemble.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's an old hit from the DOC's closet indeed but it suits her. Besides the oriental touch is quite appropriate for the occasion.

It's an old hit from the DOC's closet indeed but it suits her. Besides the oriental touch is quite appropriate for the occasion.

I agree, its very suitable for the occassion. I think it is very commendable that Camilla gets good use out of her clothes, and I hope she continues to recycle as effectively as she does.

:previous:Nice! Love the color, looks crisp and smart.

:previous:Nice! Love the color, looks crisp and smart.

Agree, the green suit looks lovely. The suit made its debut in 2005 when the DoC attended her first garden party at BP, and has been used extensively since then.

Agree, the green suit looks lovely. The suit made its debut in 2005 when the DoC attended her first garden party at BP, and has been used extensively since then.

I love it when the royal ladies recycle their clothes, and especially when some clever person remembers when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom