The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat is big however the Duchess wears large hats pretty well.
She always manages to pull it off.

She wears big hats well if they are the right color and structure. This one lost on both counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thumbs down, the design on the dress makes me dizzy!

The dress is hideous!
It looks like my grandmothers curtains! That sort of dress should be in a horror movie...not on the duchess.

:lol: CrownPrincess, yes, I agree. It's ugly and old-fashioned. Thumbs down indeed.

Oh no, that doesn't look good. I wonder what she was thinking...:ermm: I believe Camilla should give up crazy prints in general (well, prints in general). JMO ;)

I luv the dress..I disagree, darlings..Prints like that look very funky n' make Kim fabulous..n' what a smile,she dazzles me to bits.:winkiss: :wub:

I saw the pics earlier in the morning and I really loved the DOC's choices. This dress is so theatrical, it truly matches the event! I liked her purse too (5th pic), lovely colours!

That outfit is my favorite outfit of the DOC.

She looks very regal in purple! I love the dress and she wears it very well.

I saw the pics earlier in the morning and I really loved the DOC's choices. This dress is so theatrical, it truly matches the event! I liked her purse too (5th pic), lovely colours!

I agree, this dresss really works veery well for Camilla. She has been wearing it for years (certainly since before her wedding to Charles), and it never fails to look special. A real classic piece, with the right theatrical element!

I can''t claim to be a big fan of this coat Camilla was wearing today in Derbyshire. I do wish she wold stick to the structured suits that work so well for her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
I like the plaid details. I wish Duchess of Cornwall recycled her amazing plaid suits.

The plaid accent on the pocket makes it look so big.

The grey and plaid coat is okay. I love her black boots.

Love the color, love the dress, love the jewels. She looks great. This is definately worth recycling time and time again.:ROFLMAO:
I agree P. Gertrude. That purple dress was of a beautiful fabric and colour. I hope she wears it again too.

http://i51.tinypic.com/5slz7.jpg

I am not a fan of Camilla in these unstructured, and sometimes incredily nondescript dresses / suits that she wears every now and then.

muriel said:
http://i51.tinypic.com/5slz7.jpg

I am not a fan of Camilla in these unstructured, and sometimes incredily nondescript dresses / suits that she wears every now and then.

I actually like this coat but yes some of her stuff is very nondescript as you put it :)

I actually like this coat but yes some of her stuff is very nondescript as you put it :)

In fact, think some of it is designed for sometbody 15 years older than Camilla!

Does anyone recognize the brooch. Looks like a little fringe brooch. Her pearls look new, too -- unless they've recently been professionally cleaned.

She just looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom