Crown Princess Victoria's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful hat, and such a lovely color!

I love it! What a beautiful color on her. Poor Madeline looks like she is about to sneeze. LOL They both look gorgeous.

Lovely hat. Love the color & style. The color seems to be very new for Victoria. Usually she stays on the safe side. The hat reminds me of the black one if not the same hat she wore a month or so ago.

Hat is okay but I dont like how it covers on side of her ear/head. It looks like its been worn wrong.

Something different than usual!

Both hats are good but the second as dazzling has said could be wore different - little up.

i may not love this hat she wore last but i am glad she has some fun with different hats....

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected above view of the hate worn at the Symposium on energy and environment at the Royal Swedish Academy Of Sciences in Stockholm on the second day of a three day state visit on April 16, 2008

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected funny picture of her wind swept hair - arrives to a concert and reception at the Nordic Museum in Stockholm on the second day of a three day state visit on April 16, 2008

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 30th birthday

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected December 4, 2006,in Versailles

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected nobel prize 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Victoria has some fantastic hairstyles, esp in gala and most recently at the waterprize cermony. That makes me forgive the ponytail in between beacause then she´ll give us these wonderful hair-ups. I mean i rather prefer Victorias ponytail then Mette-Marits awful dull strait loose hair that she often has even in galas.

emm its ok but what has madeleine got on her head and is there a reason why they are all in dark colours

emm its ok but what has madeleine got on her head and is there a reason why they are all in dark colours
It is tradition that the women of the Royal Family are dressed in black and/or white for that occasion. Black and white were the colors of the court dress, which was worn in former times for the opening of the parliament.

It is tradition that the women of the Royal Family are dressed in black and/or white for that occasion. Black and white were the colors of the court dress, which was worn in former times for the opening of the parliament.

Thank you for that info :flowers:

Do I recognise this one folks, I'm really not sure... I like it, that I do know.
ANP Beeldbank

Do I recognise this one folks, I'm really not sure... I like it, that I do know.
ANP Beeldbank

I really like this hat. Being American, I don't get to see women wearing hats often, so I enjoy looking at photos like this (and wish that I had the nerve to wear hats to weddings, church services, etc). I think she looks beautiful in this hat.

Crown Princess Victoria in New Delhi, where attended the Sweden - India Nobel Memorial Party with the winner of Nobel Quiz.
Belga

I really liked this updo. It complemented her outfit perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom