Crown Princess Victoria's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she wore the red hat again the same as from the state visit from latvia when she was in monaco

Josefine said:
she wore the red hat again the same as from the state visit from latvia when she was in monaco

and didnt she look amazing!!! red is a great color for her. matches her hair and looks oh so regal.

i'm not crazy about the broad brimmed hats on her, i think they make her look a bit matronly. i do love the ones with smaller brims on them though, they look great on her.

i love that brown hat too! ohh so chic and sophisticated! finally!

I agree. It's chic, sophisticated, and younthful...perfect for Victoria.:) I am also impressed by the fact that there isn't a ponytail hanging from the hat.:p

1st photo: Crown Princess Victoria in a traditionel national costume visit's Vastergotlands folklore society on their 50th anniverary. 10.05.2004
2nd photo: The Opening of Parlament on October 3, 2006
3rd photo: Crown Princess Victoria during the Norwegian Royals visit on September 2005.

Photos from Polfoto and PPE-Agency

I think the little headpieces are very flattering to her (me, i'd look funny in them!).

I think its a beautiful simple style, its not too big or over done, doenst take the attention away from the tiara.

gala performance of the 'Sacre de Printemps' at the Opera House in Copenhagen, Denmark, May 10, 2007. - picture

The hair peice is great shades of pastel colors, i liked the simple hair style, looked nice with the flower to the side.

Official celebration of the Tercentenary of the birth of Carl Linnaeus, Uppsala, Sweden - 23 May 2007

Hair peice & Hair style (isifa)
Side view (anp)

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria at the Swedish Academy ceremonial day in Stockholm today
ANP Beeldbank
Lovely hairdo.

quite a conservative hat stylke but in recent years she has begun to follow fashion and wear a collection of feathers or flowers instead

She looks great! The hat really shows off her beautiful face. Well suited for the princess. I couldn't imagine someone else pulling off this look with such ease.

I would love to see the back of the hat and how her hair is styled. I can't make up my mind if I like it or not. I think I'll just sit on the fence and say I find it interesting. :neutral:

Cat

That is a lovely hat! Very different very new for Victoria. I like it, the way it sits is interesting also.

She looks amazing! The whole ensemble made her look every inch the future Queen that she is to be.

I love the profile shot!! She looks every inch of what she is born to be!

Very nice. I'm glad to see that CPss Victoria wore her hair in a sensible bun since anything else would've taken away from the very stylish and chic "chapeau".

I think this is the same hat worn by Claire of Belguim at the memorial for King Baudioun(sp) in Feb. Claire separated the layers of her brim and Victoria kept hers together.
Maybe this is Fabianne Delvigne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom