Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 7: March 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty look It has been a while we saw her with her hair down ! And I love seeing her with her hair not in a bun

One of Victoria's best looks ever. Simple but at the same time interesting dress. And that brooch at her hair (which is seen at the second photo) is once again a great addition to her outfit. Her hair is down but because it is in the back, it doesn't disturb the look.
https://media.shootitlive.com/N5cPGV8UMaI8lg8yOCP1izPCXR7/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/6354
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Swedish+Royals+Attend+Polar+Music+Prize+ysyXu7ENf4vx.jpg
Super duper dress! :flowers: Love it! Looks great from the back, too, in the below photo. Almost don't recognize her.

But I absolutely adore Madeleine's dress! :flowers: That's my style! Can't believe I'm asking this but is that her brother?

Last edited:
Yes I'm pretty sure that's C.P.

LaRae

I think it's a weird camera angle. (Lady N).

LaRae

I think it's a weird camera angle. (Lady N). LaRae

I don't think it's him. Honestly. ;) Though I guess it must be. [EDIT: I see on the other thread it is him.]

Last edited:
Wow, va va vroom! She looks terrific, showing a lot of skin and the design of the dress shows off her figure, a feminine look, especially with her hair down and the height in the crown. I like the look, a combo of edgy and classic

Wow, va va vroom! She looks terrific, showing a lot of skin and the design of the dress shows off her figure, a feminine look, especially with her hair down and the height in the crown. I like the look, a combo of edgy and classic.

I agree. :flowers: She's experimented with that dress.

One of Victoria's best looks ever. Simple but at the same time interesting dress. And that brooch at her hair (which is seen at the second photo) is once again a great addition to her outfit. Her hair is down but because it is in the back, it doesn't disturb the look.
https://media.shootitlive.com/N5cPGV8UMaI8lg8yOCP1izPCXR7/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/6354
https://media.shootitlive.com/7blqWe5tSnxKLnC0Z4lks1moi8l/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/6354
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Swedish+Royals+Attend+Polar+Music+Prize+ysyXu7ENf4vx.jpg
I think the dress and her whole look are stunning!
I like it....kind of edgy and a different look for her. And I LOVE her hair not being in a bun for once!
Wow, va va vroom! She looks terrific, showing a lot of skin and the design of the dress shows off her figure, a feminine look, especially with her hair down and the height in the crown. I like the look, a combo of edgy and classic
Oh how I adore this time of the year, the annual Polar Music Prize Awards and the one time each year that Crown Princess Victoria pushes the envelope in many varied and different ways. Her hair, jewellery, gown shoes, everything. No aspect of her grooming or ensemble escapes her notice. It's where the ever decorous and proper Crown Princess Victoria lets 'Vikan' out to play and we see bright red nail polish, open toed shoes from which red-tipped toes peep. This year's outing didn't disappoint.

Her hair is wonderful and the sheer abundance of glossy dark hair tumbling down her back is gorgeous and makes her skin glow. Her silver gown is at once edgy yet feminine and flattering, her silver earrings a perfect foil for the gown and her bracelet echoing ruffle of the gown itself is so chic. Its one-shouldered style with its gorgeous ruffle highlights her perfect creamy decolletage and the rear view giving us a shot of a lovely silver brooch nestled in her shining deep brown hair. her clutch and shoes are also suitably sublime.

Mixed feelings. :sad:

The dress the style is great. Edgy, pushing a few bounds. Great for her :flowers:

That said the fabric is horrible. It looks like the designer was on an episode of Project Runway and they had to make a dress from items from a grocerie store. It looks like tin foil. The edgy style though saves it. But the matching bracelet is just bad. Looks like Estelle made it for mommy out of leftovers.

But wow her hair looks amazing. Beautiful semi down. Love the brooch :flowers:

The earrings and other accessories, beyond the matching bracelet are great :)

Crumpled tissues. But her hair looks less severe, which is a positive step.

The whole look is fantastic - the dress works with hair, make up, jewellery etc.
For me Victoria is easily best dressed of the evening.
Having said that, the dress is per se not my cup of tea but it works perfectly in the overall appearance. It will be difficult to recycle.

Victorias dress wasn't my taste but it suited her and it looked good on her. The hair open at the back was lovely but I didn't understand the puff which was slightly to the side, it looked like the hairdresser didn't have a mirror infant of them.

I don't like that dress. IMO she is not the type to wear such a dress or at least such a style. When she wears *modern*, edgy dresses it always feels like try and error to me.

Never was fond of the silver gown.

I quite like that!

LaRae

She looks very pretty and the dress is wonderful. She and her mother look impressively fresh on what I'm guessing was a very warm day.

I quite like Victoria's dress. The colours are pretty and I like the soft patterns.

A really gorgeous dress, the flow when she walks make it look so dreamy and soft. Love the colors and really hope to see it again at some event in Sweden. She is such a beautiful lady always.

I think Victoria looks lovely and the dress is quite beautiful. I have noticed a trend lately with many of the younger royal ladies carrying fans. Victoria is wielding hers like an expert.

A miss for me. I don't like the print at all. Far too busy!
Also, CP Victoria's hair looks so nice when it's not tied back so hard.

I like the print but I dislike the cut of the bottom part.

I love Victoria's hairstyle & earrings, she looks beautiful!

I like the colors in the print....but not the dress itself. The hair is the same meh.

LaRae

The print is too busy for the style of the dress & it overwhelms her. Especially the top. The hem would have looked better if it were even all around with the ruffle, and shorter.

Her hair is cute, but I think it would have looked better with her ponytail being off-center and pulled back more softly. And no center part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom