Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 6: November 2014 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have bet the dress is from H&M. It is a magnificent dress, and although I don't like the color and the corset, Victoria looks perfect in it!

That dress is stunning, by H&M do they mean the brand you can buy on the high street?!

Beautiful and just a bit edgy. That fabric is spectacular and looks great with the sparklers. This moves onto the top ten list! :flowers:

WOW - what a spectacular look.
I never expected, that the Cut Steel Tiara would work with the Cameo necklace, but it works.
What a pity that she was not allowed to wear the Cameo Tiara.
BYe Bine

Victoria looks very crown princessy! Absolutely beautiful! The dress is very pretty apart from the sleeve, but overall she's stunning. Don't like the tiara and the necklace, but they go well with the dress. The best look tonight by far.

She looks amazing! Love everything about this look. The style, the details-- all exquisite. She looks incredible.

Very regal...LOVE her whole look.

LaRae

i love the fabric, but i am not a big fan of the design of this dress. it is however still a show-stopper regardless, that fabric is so interesting. and H&M! who would have guessed?

She looks absolutely spectacular! The dress is beyond gorgeous! I've always liked the steel cut tiara, it's so interesting. Maybe would have chosen a different necklace. All in all, though, she is beyond fabulous.

The Crown Princess went back to ye olde 1950's glamorous dresses: picture. I found the chosen jewelry a mismatch with the dress.

I would have advised: no necklace, the Baden Fringe Diadem and diamond earstuds. Keep it simple, let the dress speak.

Last edited:
Sensational! Gets the best dressed award from me - top to toe is spectacular. And from H & M - haven't seen it in the shop in London ?

Points for Victoria, that she uses a recycled gown and not a new one. I was hoping that all the royal ladies would have worn recycled gowns. And this gown is lovely, a good one to recycle. Good to see her wearing the Laurel Wreath tiara again. She looks very good.
https://beta.tt.se/media/image/sdltb91cdc0_WatermarkPreview.jpg

Last edited:
Victoria looks fantastic. Great to see her recycle and this is great gown for it :flowers:

I get the feeling she was going for a Victorian look this weekend. Both her gowns in their color and print, have that feeling for me. Like the cut steel tiara, not everyone could pull off that coloring but Victoria looks fabulous in it.

Happy to see the laurel. Was on my list of hope to see for my tiara guesses. :)

Last night was still the runaway winner, but Victoria certainly shone both nights.

Yesterday was more spectacular but this is a good appearance as well. It's a nice enough gown.

That is the point. Last night is the wow night. When they wear the big gowns, the big bling, and pull out the stops. Tonight is fancy but usually a step back. All the women are in simpler slim gowns, and less jewels. But surprised to see Sofia in the bigge bling tiara tonight. The steel cut would have suited tonight better IMO.

I don't like the colour of the gown, but otherwise it's pretty. Not a fan of that high tiara, it's going to take a lot of time to get used to it.

She looks lovely. What is that around her neck, is it a recognizable piece?

The gold gown is simply exquisite. The color and the details are stunning.

i like that dress very much on victoria. glad she repeated. i am also a fan of the tiara she chose. :)

Brilliant both nights!
Quibble: Laurel Wreath tiara would be better with hair behind it. Too empty on CP Victoria's hairstyle.

Sorry..flipped my threads! Thanks!

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom