Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 5: May 2013 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the off-the shoulder version of the blue dress, I didn´t like it very much the other times she wore it, but she looks stunning now. THe hairstyle might be too severe, but I think it goes well with her bare shoulders.

Those photos are so big that I think I could see her contact lens in her right eye! Wow.

Wow! What a colour! What a dress! What a look!
Only one word: Stunning!
BYe Bine

I thought Victoria looked lovely in the blue shoulder. Personally, I prefer the off shoulder look.

The blue dress is lovely, and what a great colour - it really suits Victoria. Her hairstyle and earrings are nice too.

Very beautiful dress and the off-shoulder details made it even better.

Beautiful dress and color for Victoria. She wears strapless well. She is looking very thin, however. The hair is too severe.

Beautiful grey gown. I would have really loved it if it was in a different color though.

I love the color and the fit. It's just a good design by Malene Birger.

She looks great, I love those earrings. The dress is great, but I agree that it would be even better in a different colour.

Lovely gown and beautiful fabric. I like the soft grey color on Victoria.

Tonight, Victoria recycled a beautiful gold dress:

The Royal Watcher

This gown is simply stunning. Exquisite style, color, and great fit. This is one of my favorite looks from her.

Beautiful gold shimmery dress on Victoria, looks like she's wearing steel cut tiara.

I'm glad that Victoria recycled this Jenny Packham dress. It works well with a tiara and sash too. This dress looks fantastic on Victoria.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I can't think of anything else to add. You covered it all pretty much and dead on too. It really is one Victoria's more stunning gowns and truly brings out the best in her. The Cut Steel IMO is the perfect choice for this one, as the gold tones in the tiara really play off so beautifully w/those of the dress.

AFAIC, a knock it out of the park homer for HRH tonight!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I can't think of anything else to add. You covered it all pretty much and dead on too. It really is one Victoria's more stunning gowns and truly brings out the best in her. The Cut Steel IMO is the perfect choice for this one, as the gold tones in the tiara really play off so beautifully w/those of the dress.

AFAIC, a knock it out of the park homer for HRH tonight!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree, Victoria looked lovely. The gown is great, and works very well with the cut steel tiara.

This dress is so lovely on her! I'm usually not a fan of the tiara, but it works well with the dress.

Couldn´t agree more, the dress is "made for the tiara" :flowers:
BYe Bine

I love the gold gown I think she looks stunning!

The dress is a stunning dress and I thought it suited her really well the first time she wore it. The tiara was a perfect choice to complete the look.

That gold dress is lovely and the colour suits Victoria. I'm not really a fan of the tiara (which I do believe is the Steel Cut Tiara, I remember reading that in Victoria's jewellery thread), although it does go well with the dress.

She is lovely. And despite I do not like the tiara, it fits to the whole outfit.

I do love the figure hugging dress but the more I look at it, I really dislike the heavily embroidered neckline

I really like how the embroidery on the gown and the sequined neckline complement the motif of the tiara. I'm normally not a fan of this headpiece, but it suited the gown so well it's as if they were designed for each other.

Last edited:
Victoria has an amazingly fit body and she pulls off all that shimmery, clingy/flowy fabric wonderfully. And the tiara does indeed complete the look. The entire effect is very regal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom