Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria looks lovely. I agree love the black lace dress and her hair looks great as well.

:previous: I read that and thought no one is that good . . . and then I looked at the photo. Victoria looks beautiful, there is no other word for it and the dress is as near as perfect as it gets. She checked every box:

Dress: Perfect style, cut and colour. The sash just gives it that individual "something"

Length: Not too short and not too long

Hair: Lovely up do. Suits her ensemble perfectly

Accessories: Couldn't be better

Jewellery: Looks great with the lace

Expression: Enchanting!

Lovely dress and she is looking radiant as usual. :)

Here is Victoria at the wedding reception of Guillaume and Stephanie. Sorry, it's not a full view. Here is the same dress she wore at the Nobel Prizes 2010.

Pic

Photo from Artemisia.

Last edited:
Beautiful dress, she was right in repeating it :)
Any idea about the designer?

Beautiful dress, she was right in repeating it :)
Any idea about the designer?

It's Elie Saab.

It is a beautiful dress! I thought she looked breathtaking when I first saw her in it. The color and the design of the dress are fantastic. I love the embroidered details. I also love the back of the dress. This is one of my favorite looks from Victoria.

I love Victoria's dress and the accessories she chose to pair with it. I think I spied hair combs in one of the pictures in the thread that deals with the Gala :D.

Beautiful repeat for Victoria. This is definitely one that I don't mind seeing again.

Last edited:
Victoria is showing a great figure in this dress! I admire her body shape as she just gave birth to a baby about half year ago!! However, I think that to repeat a dress in a crown prince's pre wedding gala is not a good idea while I used to admire she did it in daytime outfit !!

The dress is great, BUT the tiara ??? Which tiara is that and no - you can do so much better, Vicky !!!

What tiara is that ??? The dress is one of her best. But why didn't she wear the steel cut tiara again ? Would have been a total repeat, but never change a winning team!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about the dress being great but the tiara not really working with it well.

If it is really another Cut-Steel Tiara, then I would count this one as completely "under-dressed" for a White Tie Gala Evening for the Wedding of a reigning houses heir to the throne.
However - the Dress is one of my all-time-favourites of Victoria´s
Bye Bine

That dress is wonderful. I love everything of it, the front and the bacl. The detailing is gorgeous.
The "new" tiara looks fine to me ;)

I like the colour combination and the sleek look, but the jacket doesn't seem to sit/fit right.
Otherwise, a welcome distraction from Victoria's more questionable recent sartorial choices.

Oh dear. I liked the yellow jacket - blue shoes outfit definitely better than this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear. I agree with LadyFinn - the jacket would have been ok but the matching skirt is just no-no. Rest all black would have worked.

Sparkly! Too much for the eyes to take IMO. The ruffles make it look a bit frumpy too.

Victoria's hairdo and make up yesterday evening were fabulous, she looked really good.

Absolutely!

I quite like the pattern and glitteryness of the suit, but the fabric seems really heavy and inflexible, so the ruffled blouse underneath is way too much. Maybe a simple black sweater or shirt would have been better.
The skirt is too short indeed and it looks a little like a lampshade, it does not move at all.

I liked the sparkly suit she wore the wrong blouse with it. I know it has been said she still uses her stylist from the wedding but looking at some of the things she is wearing I wonder if the stylist just picks the clothes and Victoria puts them together.

She looked so pretty, but this outfit is just UGHH! It doesn't do anything for her.

Good grief. This doesn't do her any favors at all, imho. Awful fabric. I love her make-up, but I think her hair style is just a bit too severe.

I think this outfit was fun and appropriate for the concert setting. That type of jacket - which I don't know how to name - is classic. I suspect it sat better in some pictures.

I liked it. It may have been a little short, but I like the silver and black, and it looks kind of casual and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom