Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved her hairstyle and her handbag was to-die-for. The dress was nice too...not great but nice. Did anyone notice that her earrings were the same or similar to the ones worn by Princes Clotilde at Cannes the week before?

I love the black dress on Victoria and the hairstyle's beautiful. I do think that the jewellery should've been more delicate.

*Image has been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original version, and is not subject to copyright

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 247
Her hair looks gr8! I like how they did the front of it too instead of it being tightly pulled back like usual.

Last edited:

Oh no! :argh: Never liked that dress and hoped that it would never see the daylight again. At least the shoes aren't that hideous like the one she matched it with when she wore the dress before. Victoria had such a fantastic style last year, I hope she will get back to that form very soon!

I like it this time, simple shoes and minimum of huge accessories is better.
Hair look good as well.

I am not a big fan of this dress but she looks ok.

I really like this dress. It's was for the wedding this afternoon. Not yesterday evening. Wrong thread

Victoria´s dress tonight was lovely, soft colours, looks good on her. And her favourite tiara is always a good choice.
Daylife
Hellomagazine

Tonights dress is nice but a bit boring, I think. It doesn't really do much for her.

I rather like the grey and pink colour contrast. She looks lovely.

I like the pink and gray dress.
The waist area of the dress is not flattering though.

I think she looked great. I really liked this dress.
It's the first time I do this, but this time I really can't resist: the belly... :whistling: I'm hoping for good news soon. ;)

I love the pink and grey dress!! The colors looks very pretty on her.

Victoria looks fab! It's a risky color combo but it looks good.

^oh, that is too funny.:ROFLMAO: Thank you, that comment made my day. She looked gorgeous but yes, like the Statue of Liberty! Maybe she was trying to honor the upcoming Independence Day? ;)

I thought she looked lovely and cool, and since it was apparently hot out that is saying something. I have to say the thing that I like best about Victoria's "look" is that she always looks relaxed and happy and approachable, like someone it would be fun to be friends with.

The best part of the dress is the waistband.
I like how they used two colors. It gives the dress an extra umph factor as the grecian style is becoming very common.
The tiara she wore is my favorite one of hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom