Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fabric is nice, looks like velvet or valour maybe.

Simple and elegant dress. She looks beautiful.

I personally never liked the dress - way too clumsy and disproportionally short.
The shoes are good.

In latest SvenskDam designer Carmen Marc Valvo tells that this dress that Anna Westling wore at Victoria´s and Daniel´s wedding
ANP Beeldbank
was meant for Victoria, but but there was a misunderstanding with the dimensions so it did not fit. So Anna got it.
Maybe Victoria had wanted to give the dress to Anna in the first place ...

In latest SvenskDam designer Carmen Marc Valvo tells that this dress that Anna Westling wore at Victoria´s and Daniel´s wedding
ANP Beeldbank
was meant for Victoria, but but there was a misunderstanding with the dimensions so it did not fit. So Anna got it.
Maybe Victoria had wanted to give the dress to Anna in the first place ...
Beautiful dress. Looked great on Anna and would have looked great on Victoria too.

I love this dress and also the necklace =)

love the look. she looks gorgeous.

I don't like this dress on her.

The dress looks kinda strange in the front to me. The way the bottom part loops up sort of makes her top part look droopy. It's not a good effect imo.

Victoria at the reception of governor Kristina Alsér on 1st April.
Just a little photo, it was a private dinner without the press photo opportunity.
Länsstyrelsen i Kronobergs län
The dress (and Victoria) look marvellous.

Oh I love the dress! Beautiful. I'd love to see better pics of it.

I love this dress on Victoria. The fit is spectacular.

Liking the Grecian style of the dress. Too bad the color is kinda drab.

I like this dress, but the color is a little dull. With silver-look jewelery whole outfit is not very interesting. I with to see some colored gems.

I remember loving the dress the first time she wore it and I still do, but I think it looked better with the hairstyle and jewelry back in Netherlands.

The dress is nice enough, but its shade doesn't do anything for CP Victoria's coloring; along with the 'white' jewelry, the overall effect is indeed quite cold.
I liked the design better in the white version of the dress, worn by CP Mary for the Swedish pre-wedding private gala at Drottningholm Palace.

The dress is nice enough, but its shade doesn't do anything for CP Victoria's coloring; along with the 'white' jewelry, the overall effect is indeed quite cold.
I liked the design better in the white version of the dress, worn by CP Mary for the Swedish pre-wedding private gala at Drottningholm Palace.

I agree. If we were playing 'Who wore it better?' I'd be voting for CP Mary.

Agree. Dress nice colour terrible... red, orange, pink yeas no for grey.
Did she ever wore yellow dress, I don't remamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom