Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind this dress if Victoria was expecting, I could imagine it quite nice with someone with a belly. The color does her no good, I could also see this is a strong color with the flowers in a lighter shade or in a different contrasting color.

This dress looks better in the official photo acording to me. I agree with dazzling about the colour of the dress. The jewels are perfect as usual.

she has worn worse dresses, but this is not a favorite

does anyone know if her dress will be on display in the near future?

I don't like this dress. She has dresses which are more beautiful.

Not fond of the color, I think it washes her out.

I do love the necklace though.

Definitely not the best dress. The color washed her. On the official photos looked better. The jewelery and hairstyle great, gown not.

Not the best but not the worst- I do love how happy she looks with her husband!

Not liking the dress either. Its a nightgown-turned-into-evening-dress in retro-style, not very fitting. I am not sure why Victoria choses such a dress, it will fuel speculations whether she is pregnant or not, same with some potatoesack-like daytime shirts.

Not liking the dress either. Its a nightgown-turned-into-evening-dress in retro-style, not very fitting. I am not sure why Victoria choses such a dress, it will fuel speculations whether she is pregnant or not, same with some potatoesack-like daytime shirts.

She definately has filled out a bit, which is good because she was very thin on her wedding.

It's not the most beautiful gown Victoria has ever worn, I'd say it's just nice. Another objection would be that it makes her look bigger than she is. Which means it's not so flattering either.:ermm:

I am not sure why Victoria choses such a dress, it will fuel speculations whether she is pregnant or not, same with some potatoesack-like daytime shirts.
You never know, perhaps she is. ;)

:previous:
Oh this dress is horrendous, but I really don't mind it if our dear Victoria is hiding something from us :)

Besides the neutral color not becoming. The dress does look like a nightgown.
Does the Crown Princess dress with loose fitting clothes recently? If so, maybe she is pregnant.

:previous: Lately she's been wearing some not so fitting clothes. But we have to wait for an announcement from the court if there is a reason for it.

Lovely outfit! Shoes are a great addition to the little black dress.

Very beautiful dress ;)
Aren't those her wedding shoes in black?

That's quite a bad design for a 'Little Black Dress' - boring length of skirt and sleeves, no flow in the draping acoss the midriff, and those fabric swatches in cleaning rag shapes on the side are hanging limp, as if waiting for the designer to finish his work.
Shoes and accessories don't add a sparkle to a rather drab look.

I like the dress, quite elegant. But the hair is typical and boring and I agree, the shoes look odd.

I don't like buckles on shoes in general. Her earrings are very pretty.

Here's a close-up of the shoes. They look more like a very deep navy to me. It's the buckle that ruins them.

Bigger and better photo of the dress:
PurePeople

The dress would not look odd with the ruffles if it was sleevless but with the sleeves it just does not work. The length of the dress is really nice, not short or not long. The shoes are pretty but would be nicer if they were black and not dark navy.

A lovely dress!

I totally missed this one. I think it's quite pretty, very Victoria.;) I like these shoes on her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom