Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked great in the purple dress and matching tiara. I'm not a fan of her evening dress - too many details competing for attention - color, fabric, clunky jewelry and mink coat. The coat looks perfect on her though.

I love the purple dress on her, but it looked better in 2009 at the Nobel Prize ceremony.
The golden dress is simply stunning! I love everything about this look :flowers:

The purple dress is lovely.
The golden dress seems interesting with the fur coat but the necklace was unecessary and ugly

I love Victoria in purple. She is fortunate to really look great in such a rich colour and the dress is terrific. The shoulder and back feature is made to add interest to the back whilst we are blinded by the bling in front. Perhaps not quite as perfectly fitted as pre Estelle, but the magnificent amethysts certainly made up for that small drawback.

Victoria's gold dress is nice but it looks heavy. Its a really nice shade of gold on her. I wonder if that is embellishments on the neckline looking like a necklace. I don't really like the fur coat.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom