Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this dress is not really fit to my taste, but it gives the glamour feel that the Nobels need, so im happy! she is also showing a great figure.
im not a fan of the button tiara's sisters, but she wanted to be creative and tried to give it a diferent look by adding a diferent base and a braid, so i let it pass by. a big plus is the necklace, brooch and hair brooch, nice final touch!

IMO the green was refreshing and young, plus the jewels looked divine!!!

Great, that she is experimenting again with the jewels - and also that she is starting more and more with wearing the "impressive" jewels..... for the emeralds this dress was the perfect frame.
Bye Bine

The shade of green looks great on Victoria.

I hate to say this but I think her sash is spoiling the look. It is at a funny angle to accomodate the neckline of the dress. On another note, I guess we can say she is ahead of her time - emerald is next year's color of the year!

I loved everything about the look. I adored that she did her hair so that we bothered to look at the back and got the back of the necklace and the brooch as a bonus. Emeralds of that quality simply cannot be found any longer. Those stones stood next to that dress and matched it for sparkle - a tidy job done!

Victoria looks great! I love the color and the design. Those gorgeous emerald jewels are a fantastic add.

Not liking the dress very much and her makeup. Too much eyeshadow or something...it just didn't look right.

Overall she looked ok, but I don't think this is one of her best looks. I love how the colour of the dress works with the emeralds though.
The cleavage of the dress doesn't do her any good IMO, at least in some pictures. I'm also not liking her braids that much and her make-up. The shoes are nice :)

The green color on Victoria is lovely but unfortunately the V neck doesn't suit her much and the all over sequins is a bit boring in a dress IMO.

I love this color on Victoria. Different for her, very nice with the necklace.

Very nice outfit on Victoria. Those jewels are gorgeous!

A very glamorous look all in all! I loved the gown, the colour, the jewels and the hairstyle with the stunning brooch at the back - everything looked fantastic!

I agree with the other posters that said this is not one of her better looks. I hate the part down the middle of her hair with the braids and the tiara. I hate the "pile" of hair that she has going on in the back of her head with the brooch. Too much, too busy, too over powering/heavy on her. Her makeup was to dark/hard on her eyes. it did not enhance her. The dress on her was great, great color, was just off kilter cause of the hair. it could have looked much much better. As for the 2nd dress, great color, but once again, hate the hair. UGH!

Last edited:
Love the simplicity and elegance of the red gown. She looks beautiful!

Last edited:
im not a fan of her new tiara, but it looks great with that type of dress and color, unlike her esemble in the Pre-wedding Gala of Guillaume&Stephanie

Victoria looks great! I love the color and the design. Those gorgeous emerald jewels are a fantastic add.

The jewels are magnificient! The SRF seem to have some of the most beautiful jewels!

Love the red dress, makeup and hair. Victoria looks beautiful!

Love the sparkly green dress with the fab emeralds! just don't like dark eye make up of first night.
Second night, beautiful also, don't love that tiara, but it all goes with the dress.

Victoria looked wonderful in this red dress tonight. Simple dresses look great on her, and the colour of this dress suits to her own colours.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...4CC1B7D680FE64F23EFFDA2CEFB5F89BB3E3A5&sz=800
The tiara is lovely and looks good. This time the hair parting suits with the tiara.
Side view
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...4CC1B7D680FE64F23EFFDA2CEFB5F89BB3E3A5&sz=800

This is a lovely dress but unfortunately the overall didn't work. The hair open, with the wrong tiara and almost no make up look. Moreover the hair parting doesn't suit Victoria.

I think Victoria looked good but to me there is no wow factor this time. Madde is the winner for me on both nights.

I found the green dress too much, sequins, jewels, tiara ... more would have been less. The red dress is ok, not bad but not thrilling either.

What was too much on evening one, was missing on evening two, too simple.

I think Victoria looked good but to me there is no wow factor this time. Madde is the winner for me on both nights.

I found the green dress too much, sequins, jewels, tiara ... more would have been less. The red dress is ok, not bad but not thrilling either.

What was too much on evening one, was missing on evening two, too simple.

I have to agree completely wtih every word, I did not what to think of the two styles of Princess Victoria . . . just so "extreme", so heavily loaded with accessories and then so plain.

She wasn't exactly plain on the second night, with a ruby brooch, diamond bracelet, silver clutch, and tiara, so i'm not sure what the fuss is all about. The dress was beautiful, the fit divine, and her styling was great!

She is just looking so GORGEOUS particularly of late her Noble Prize gowns I think just stunning loved everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom