Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think it would've looked better as a strapless gown.

I love the overall look! The updo, the clutch, the shoes are all lovely. Just one objection here: I prefer lighter eye make-up on Victoria.;) But this is not so important right now, she looks impeccable! :flowers:

She looks gorgeous :flowers: Maybe a different colour would have been better but that's okay ;)

i am not so much for gossiping about baby romours but could such dress be for hiding a small bump?

Yes, Victoria looks gorgeous tonight. The dress and the shoes are perfect. And will the press comment on her dress...? The way she stands...
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
Yes, Victoria looks gorgeous tonight. The dress and the shoes are perfect. And will the press comment on her dress...? The way she stands...
ANP Beeldbank

I don't know whether it's the dress or the way she's stood but she does look P. :)
She looked very pretty, and the dress is beautiful.

She looks wonderful. The tiara perfectly matches with the style and color of her gown.
And I agree with all of you about an happy event being announced very soon. ;)

I so hope for the happy announcement too!! :) Perhaps the type of the dress was chosen intentionally. ;) :p

I love everything about this dress. It is simply a piece of work & is couture. I love the back of the dress and all the embellishments, it really fits her well. The color is very neutral but I cant imagine this in any other color.
The shoes are just perfect.

How do you know it's haute couture? Have we already found out about the designer? ;) Would love to know that.

Victoria looks beautiful tonight!! I love everything about the dress. The things that I love more of the dress are the colour and the backside. Also the shoes are fine

I love this dress paired with this tiara. Something about the design of the front of the dress matches the tiara's look. I think she looks fabulous!

Victoria looks stunning! The tiara matches the dress so well. I love the Roger Vivier shoes!

Victoria looks indeed stunning! Awesome dress, great choice of tiara, everything well matched. Thumbs up.

When I saw the gown, I actually thought of Basil Soda, another Lebanese designer. It reminds me of the dresses from his haute couture ss2010 collection. (Although I will admit it is not unusual for Lebanese designers to copy/reference each other.)

Basil Soda

This is now one of my all-time favorite gowns for Princess Victoria. I never cared for this tiara but it matches perfectly. Love the Roger Vivier shoes and the Ellie Saab (I think) gown....perfect!

I agree SASSY, this is definately perfect. She looks every inch the princess! I love everything about this ensemble! Simply gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom