Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria at the gala dinner in Gamlegård in Helsingborg today, part of the Bernadotte Bicentennial celebrations
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
Hoping to get better photos. Looks beautiful, a little short, but Victoria has legs for it.

I love the dress. Fits Victoria perfectly and when will she wear such a dress if not now..

Victoria at the gala dinner in Gamlegård in Helsingborg today, part of the Bernadotte Bicentennial celebrations
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
Hoping to get better photos. Looks beautiful, a little short, but Victoria has legs for it.

Dress is nice, but too short for a Crown Princess. Reminds me of dresses I see in clubs here.

Nice dress, and I think it's short but okay. It's not showing off anything.

Nice dress, a bit too short but it's not showing anything. It looks good on her.

Reminds me of a dress JLo wore a few years ago. And back to the ponytail :(

I like this lace dress...maybe it's a little short but suits her very well

Victoria has wonderful legs! I like the lace dress. I don't like the ponytail with this outfit, it makes it somehow seem less dressy.

At the dinner yesterday at the residence Marieholm in Mariestad, recycling the dress (LK Bennett) from the visit to France
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
She looks beautiful and so, so happy in this lovely dress.

^^
I'm glad she recycled this blue dress. It's pretty and flattering.

At the dinner yesterday at the residence Marieholm in Mariestad, recycling the dress (LK Bennett) from the visit to France
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
She looks beautiful and so, so happy in this lovely dress.

Pretty dress and Victoria looks great in it. But the hairdo is... just the usual. Time for something new.

Victoria and Daniel held a reception at the County Residence in Göteborg
yesterday. Victoria has a recycled dress this time too.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The dress is quite nice, thought not the best of her. Not so fond of her necklace.

Reminds me of a dress JLo wore a few years ago. And back to the ponytail :(

ITA - the dress is very pretty but too celebrity short for a CP. Dont like the trend of the CPs closing in on 40 showing up in very short skirts :eek: Victoria is the youngest among them but still. Why not keep it around knee length, would it make the dress less pretty? Certainly not. The young royal women these days focus far too much on what "in" people do or wear. Terrible trend for royals.

I don't like the black and white dress.Victoria looks too strict with it.Like a school teacher.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The dress is quite nice, thought not the best of her. Not so fond of her necklace.

I like the nicely curved division between the black and the light part of the dress but those little ruffles at the edges don't flatter Victoria because they are too conservative viz. make the Crown Princess look older. Another style (e.g. diagonal or asymmetric) would have rendered the ruffles more appealing...

I like the outfit but I´d like see her with different hairstyle.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I like the dress, but not combined with the neklace. Ruffles and long, bold neklace - it's somehow a bit too much. Also, Victoria looks kind of old in that style. But maybe that was the plan.

I also think the necklace doesn't match here. It would look better with a simple top, without ruffles. The dress is not bad but one does need to make it more sophisticated with such visible jewellery. Looks old-fashioned, I agree.
The hair is boring too, looks ordinary, like every day we can see her...

Just like you, I like the dress and this nude shade on Victoria but certainly not the tacky Christmas necklace. When will she throw all these faux jewels away? :ermm: I can help her, with much pleasure...:cool:

I love it! :wub: She looks fantastic, really glamorous from head to toe!!!

What a wonderful dress! she's just perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom