Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure not my favorite of the evening but very simple and elegant.

Lovely dress, great color and cut. I only don't like the hairstyle, a little boring for me.

Lovely dress, great color and cut. I only don't like the hairstyle, a little boring for me.

I agree she looked really nice and has that amazing glow working for her. It would have been a really nice opportunity though for her to wear her hair down in a softer hairstyle like so many other guests. :flowers:

The dress from first night was very nice and flattered her tanned body :wub:. I didn't like the shoes though.
From the wedding: nice dress (the color wonderful) but nothing special.:flowers:
What is really special is her happiness . The best accessory:clap:

Victoria was perfect both nights. Two thumbs up!

Victoria looked fabulous and she was the only one who wore a grecian type of dress both times.

:previous:

That's indeed a wonderful dress. I love the color and the design! Victoria looks really beautiful, thumbs up. :)

Beautiful simple dress, and gorgeous colour. The hairdo is nice.
I´ve noticed that she usually looks especially good wearing fucsia.;)

I love this colour on Victoria too! ;) Well, it's a very special gown for a very special lady. She wears such dresses well. The hairdo is lovely as well!

Not a new dress but very beautiful anyway. There are photos of her wearing it earlier in the year.
I don't think she wore this dress before.
She wore a dress in a similar colour during her visit to Seattle, but it wasn't the same.
For the Nobel Price Ceremony in 2008 she also wore a dress in a similar colour , but the dress she wore 200-year-jubileum was a new one!

So far she wore the following evening gowns this year:
Picture

Last edited:
Victoria tonight at the Polar Music Prize Award ceremony:
SVT
Absolutely gorgeous, she looks wonderful. Great hairdo. I´m not fond of her shoes but I don´t mind them

I'm not sure about that dress. After the first look I thought it's nice but when I look closer at it, I think there's just too much glitter which makes it look a bit tacky.
Her hair is really great though.

Too much gold and glitter for my taste. I love those shoes though, but I seem to be the only one here who does...

She wore a dress in a similar colour during her visit to Seattle, but it wasn't the same.
For the Nobel Price Ceremony in 2008 she also wore a dress in a similar colour , but the dress she wore 200-year-jubileum was a new one!

Picture
As Josefine noticed on the other tread she wore this dress for a official photo published last year (with the diamond necklace in her hair). But it is first time when we can see this dress 'live'.

Nice compilation :flowers: - of course my number one is Ellie Saab's pre-wedding gown.

SVT
Absolutely gorgeous, she looks wonderful. Great hairdo. I´m not fond of her shoes but I don´t mind them

For me too much going on. Gorgeous hairstyle and make-up + really nice dress. But the glittering clutch and big earrings - too much. With the different accessories could be better. I don't like these shoes.

This isn't the tacky kind of gold and glitter IMO. I quite like this dress, though she has worn much prettier dresses. Absolutely.;) I don't like the shoes, they don't flatter anyone if you ask me. Her earrings are lovely!

Picture

Victoria wore the dress in official photos released late 2009/early 2010. I think this is the first time we've seen it "live." (And, the first time we've seen the whole thing.)

I'm afraid that I find everything about CP Victoria's metallic look at the Polar Music Prize pretty overblown..
The designer of the dress seemed to have the unnecessary ambition to include every metal shade from gold to silver to steel, the fabric looks highly uncomfortable, the drape across the front is unflattering, and Victoria actually made it worse IMO by over-accesorizing with golden purse, ugly metallic shoes and too much rather crass fake jewelry.
The overall result looks indeed somewhat tacky to me.

Two clear views of the metallic overkill here:
http://lotta.svenskdam.se/

Really like the style of her hair tonight - she suits it this way and its a nice change from it being up

I don´t find the dress tacky - metallic is one of the trends for the autumn and this dress suits to this occasion quite well.

Really like the style of her hair tonight - she suits it this way and its a nice change from it being up

I agree, it is very nice to see Victoria with such as soft hairstyle. I thought she looked very pretty this evening. I do think it might have been even better if she had went with a really simple black evening clutch and shoes. :flowers:

Gold and silver shouldn't be worn so closely together. The metallic look threw it off.

I've always thought Vic. is an attractive, well groomed women. But this look makes her very sexy! She has never looked better IMO,(not neccesarily her outfit). Daniel must be very good for her, she looks so well and happy. Love the hair.

:previous: Wow! Where did the dreaded utiliatarian dress code and ponytail go? This is a really stunning and downright sensual outfit. The dress is elegant, the hair is to die for and the earrings . . . . gorgeous. :flowers:

If this is about being a happily married woman as opposed to one who had to date "someone" in private then I can only think that her beloved Daniel has given her the courage and confidence to express herself in a way we have never seen before. :cool:

And yes, metallic is the next new thing but I am more astounded by the fact that Victoria pulls it off looking drop-dead gorgeous, elegant, Très chic and not in the least "mumsy" or worse, "mutton dressed as lamb". :D

I don´t like silver and gold together. I´m afraid I just like the hairstyle and earrings from this outfit.

New dark pink gown from the 200-year-jubileum of Karolinska Institutet
back view
front view
I found this gown very pretty, CP looks good in this color.
I also like the hairstyle.

(pictures from http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/)

I like the dress, looks nice, this colour suits Victoria.

SVT

I love the outfit, she looks wonderful.

I've always thought Vic. is an attractive, well groomed women. But this look makes her very sexy! She has never looked better IMO,(not neccesarily her outfit). Daniel must be very good for her, she looks so well and happy. Love the hair.
I agree with this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom