Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like polka dots but I'm not persuaded by the material of the dress. Anyway, overall a nice outfit. Lovely hairdo.

The dress looks an everyday dress, surely not a dress for a formal dinner.
Those flowers looks not good for summertime, not sophisticated and so lightless.
I don't like this outfit :sad:

I like the polka dot print but I don't like this dress, it ages CP, and these flowers in hair don't look good. Thumbs down.

This rather average polka dot dress would be a not-too-pretty but okay-ish choice for a daytime engagement in summer, but it's not an appropriate, actually quite disappointing choice for this bicentennial dinner.
Compared to her sister and her mother, dressed down CP Victoria simply looks a bit drab.

Not many people can wear polka dots, but she looked okay.
I agree that Madeleine and Silvia looked better.

I like the dress´print, but I´m not fond of the dress itself. I don´t like the hairdo thsi time.

I like the flower in her hair. It adds a nice touch and the red adds some colour to the black and white polka dots.

What a beautiful dress on Victoria. Elegant but at the same time it's light and summery. Perfect for the occasion.
I don't like the way Daniel is dressed either.

Nice dress but not with those shoes.

Very, very beautiful dress and it looks so good on Victoria. The shoes are ok. Someone was worried before the wedding that Victoria is too thin. She looks marvellous.

:previous: I agree, she looks wonderful. Very nice dress, simple and elegant, and gorgeous colour too. Nice hairstyle as well, and I like the shoes :flowers:

Victoria & Daniel at the pre-wedding cocktail party in Spetses.
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/10...DE09339FCE2652A80BFC2ACB4D5548FFB736F5E59A5AA
Vicky in a lovely dusky pink dress, Daniel is too colourful for my taste.

Oh dear -- Daniel's first foray onto the world stage as part of a married couple and he comes up with this outfit? How jarring...nothing goes with anything. The shoes, shirt, jacket, trousers, very disappointing. But I am sure his lovely wife will gently point the way as their married life proceeds .... as wives are destined to do for their men :D

Victoria looks gorgeous, the dress is wonderful. But I don't like the shoes, I wish she would have worn some others.

Very pretty dress, especially love the color it suits Victoria. Don't like the shoes though.

I agree with everyone: the dress is very lovely; but the shoes really don't match at all.

i like the dress, soft color and material but the shoes doesn't match, they're too heavy IMO.

Her dress is gorgeous. The color is beautiful and looks great on her. I agree the shoes are not the best match.

I have always liked this simple red dress Victoria wore at the wedding of Joachim and Marie. She is glowing of happiness and would look wonderful even though she would wear a sack.
Getty Images

It's simple indeed, but the rich color looks great on her!

For me CP Victoria was the most good looking woman of the guests.
The dress is great, the hair well conbined and the most wonderful - her face is smily and glowing.
Bravo!

The dress is great, the hair well conbined and the most wonderful - her face is smily and glowing.
Bravo!

I agree, Victoria looked wonderful, andd the dress was very appropriate for the occassion

This dress was probably the most appropriate of all the guests. Simple as the style of the wedding, but the colour makes it a very special dress. She always looks good in those rich colours.

Bravo!
:previous: I couldn't have said it better.

The red dress is very pretty. Victoria looks so radiant - great choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom