Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... I'm not keen on the fabric of the dress I'm afraid. If she hadn't worn those shoes, the outfit would look better, IMO.

The stiff fabric in every shade of metal known to mankind looks so uncomfortable and stiff that it apparantly could clean your dirtiest burnt pan... nothing sensual about it IMHO, unless 'scratchy' counts as sensual.

Love her hair, so pretty this way. Dress is ok, over the top a little in the good way but I like it, the cheap 80's jewelry awful. Ruins the whole look for me! Jewelry can make or brake an outfit for me. just my opinion!!

I adore the way her hair is styled here. Gorgeous!

The metallic dress looks like something Lady Gaga would wear, but I love it! And that's such a good hairstyle for her. :)

Lady Gaga wouldn't wear something like that, it covers up too much. ;)

I don't think she wore this dress before.
She wore a dress in a similar colour during her visit to Seattle, but it wasn't the same.
For the Nobel Price Ceremony in 2008 she also wore a dress in a similar colour , but the dress she wore 200-year-jubileum was a new one!

So far she wore the following evening gowns this year:
Picture

She wore it for an official photo which was puplished in December last year.

What a lovely dress at the music awards. It was something really different than whats he would usually go for & quite unexpected look & color. Hair looked quite nice but maybe if she had an up-do, I would've made it less pop star look on red carpet. Earrings were out of place, didn't match.

Since the return, Victoria looks over-glowing. Good for her, marriage suits her. The dress is too metallic for me, Tin Woman, but the hairstyle is sensational.
Daniel looks always the same, unlike Vicky his facial expressions are very stereotype, and I hope some day he will have a hairstyle that comes remotely close to his agegroup. The hair gelled back in mafia-ish style and the dark glasses make him look very severe and pale, the mobster look already stopped being fashionable when my granddad was still alive.

I don't really like the silver and gold together, and those silver shoes are awful. Her hair looks wonderful though!

Is there a front view of the dress?

Victoria looks very lovely. There's been a massive improvement in her wardrobe since her engagement. I love the outfit! The necklace is a nice touch.

This outfit looks so pretty and classy, IMO. I'm not keen on the necklace in general but to me it looks great with that top.

I love the slight ruffle on the edges of the top. Is this a blouse and skirt, or a dress?

I love the slight ruffle on the edges of the top. Is this a blouse and skirt, or a dress?

its a dress.
I like it - although I do not appriciate the accesories :ermm:

It's a really nice dress and looks wonderful on Victoria.

This dress has quite an interesting design with all the scalloped edges, and I like Victoria with her hair in a very tight ballerina bun.
But once again, the overall look is ruined by one of those ghastly oversized fake necklaces her stylist appears to love so much, for whatever inexplicable reason. That's a shame.

I do love this dress on Victoria too. She's in perfect shape lately! This beautiful updo and the natural make-up complete this impeccable appearance.

The dress is very classy looking. The costume jewelry, not so much!

I'm pretty sure the pink long dress she wore for the dinner of the Karolinska institute a couple of days ago is from BCBG MAX AZRIA.

This dress has quite an interesting design with all the scalloped edges, and I like Victoria with her hair in a very tight ballerina bun.
But once again, the overall look is ruined by one of those ghastly oversized fake necklaces her stylist appears to love so much, for whatever inexplicable reason. That's a shame.

Princess' should wear real jewels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom