Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both colors blend too much and that looks odd indeed. I'd even say "childish"... :eek:

Both colors blend too much and that looks odd indeed. I'd even say "childish"... :eek:

So I'm not the only one who thinks that red and pink doesn't fit together. ;)

I am not a big fan of the dress. The colours don't go fine together.

The dress is fine, but I am not sure about the combination of the pink and the red. Seems kind of odd.

I agree. Although the dress fits Victoria like a glove, the pink details make it look quite silly, IMO. Wish it had been just red! :ermm:

It looks nice on her, although I don't like the colour of the jacket.

These colors fortunately go together and this time it looks perfect.
That's nice, rsfc149, we've agreed as ti the previous dress. :flowers::)

Ohhh I love the dress on Victoria!! She looks great in jewel tones. Is it a new dress?

Yes Victoria looks really good in jewel tones. :flowers:

Beautiful dress, the style really works on Victoria, the one shoulder makes her look slimmer for some reason. The color is lovely, I wish she wore more of these tones.
Her hair was kept really simple which I do like when you have a one shoulder dress.

Beautiful dress! I love this purple and fortunately Victoria too ;)

why does i have a feeling i have seen this dress on a other princess?

Last edited:
Absolutely love her in deep purple! Her updo and clutch are lovely as well - she looks so gorgeous!

me too I liked the purple one more ; I think this type of cut suits her always

The purple dress is beautiful, I only don´t like her hairstyle.

Beautiful dress with a very flattering cut and colour for Victoria. I wish her hairstyle was less severe though. Scraping it back like that accentuates her large, pointed chin.

Yes, the color is really nice and the dress of good quality. I like the hairstyle though...:cool:

I think the grey dress with its softer draping across the bust and neckline is far more flattering and romantic as is her hairstyle. The whole ensemble looks beautiful, almost ethereal.

On the other hand, the purple ensemble is elegant and sophisticated, the colour dramatic and the hairstlye in sync with the dress. An altogether different look and one I am not overly fond of.

One question though. Why on earth would Princess Victoria want or need to wear clothing cut to make her look slimmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom