Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria looks very pretty. The dress is lovely on her. :flowers:

Last edited:
Beautiful dress, I like the colour.

Victoria's one color is great on her ...

She looks amazing. The draping style is very flattering on Victoria.

This is one of the best dresses I've ever seen on Victoria. Fab! And the earrings just magical! Vicki looks cool ~~ :cool:

Its a lovely dress and its a very nice color on Victoria. The earrings dont look elegent at all with a pretty dress IMO.

Very beautiful dress.I don't like the earings .

Victoria looks beautiful. I love this dress on her, and what a stunning body. And for once I see slightly heavier makeup on her which looks great. The hairstyle is perfect as well. I haven't been very fond of those earrings in the past but they go nicely with the whole look.

side-view of her hair style:
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2678/56425518.jpg

Victoria looks gorgeous. I love the dress, make up, hair, accesories...everything. :)

Beautiful dress, suits CP's figure. I like the color and draping. Stronger (than usual) make-up is nice. The jewelery suits to detail on dress. Lovely:)

Its the dress from the official photo (together with Daniel) from before the wedding? The one she also wore at the private pre wedding dinner at Drottningholm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the dress from the official photo (together with Daniel) from before the wedding? The one she also wore at the private pre wedding dinner at Drottningholm?

No its not. That was an Elie Saab dress which was a very close shade to this dress.

I really love this dress on Victoria. She looked very elegant. I also like her hairdo and jewelry. :flowers:

What a lovely dress on Victoria! I can't believe Malene Birger designs such gorgeous gowns! She looked stunning - the updo is perfect!! :flowers:

Victoria looks stunning in the pictures. She really looks happy since her wedding to Prince Daniel, thank goodness for him, he really completes her.

I like this colour on victoria. It suits her. She looks gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom