Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 2: December 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her shoes from 2006. The dress from 2008 is my absolute favorite thing that she has worn to this event.

Victoria's red outfit is fascinatinating me totally. Victoria's fashion is very beautiful, especially her fashion from 2008.

Representatives of the official Sweden were invited to a reception at the Royal Palace in Stockholm on the occasion of the engagement between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I really like this orange dress (I think it is the same one that she wore during the engagement press conferences). It is simple, but very elegant. The color is gorgeous.

It´s nice to see well this outfit at least! It´s very simple, but the colour suits her.
The shoes are just wonderful :flowers:

I suspect that the dress looks better in person than it seems to photograph. The colour shows in the pictures but I just feel that its sheen and vibrancy would be better in person.
I like its classic cut.

I dislike the orange colour

I have to agree with you, come lighter colour lilac, baby blue would have been better. Orange doesn't suit Victorias complexion.
x

I love this young woman and she can just about no wrong in my eyes.... I like the orange on her and hair and those earrings are divine.

I loved this entire look. The hair is really gorgeous.

I like her look, and the bright color. Very sophisticated. It's more coral to me than orange in some pictures.

i wonder if we will see many new dresses before all the activities before the wedding...
i would like to see her decmber 11th dress again
that was a hit

Don't you think that since her engagments she looks more feminine?

Btw. not the best hairdo but very non-victoria-l dress. WOW

Well Well Victoria does surprise me. That isn't something i'd thought victoria would wear. She looks stunning.
x

Stunning Victoria!

Well Well Victoria does surprise me. That isn't something i'd thought victoria would wear. She looks stunning.
x
Yes, she has surprised me as well. This is the kind of dress that I expect to seen on an actress, not on a princess, and definitely not Victoria.
And I must say that I´m really glad to see her with such an awesome dress. It suits her really well, and as Magnik said before, she looks really feminine :flowers:
A perfect choice, well done, Victoria!

Victoria wore this dress at an official dinner at the Royal Castle, 24th January 2008
IBL Bildbyrå

This dress is beautiful! I like the open back. Very flashy, but very pretty. The color is gorgeous on Victoria.

The dress is really not her style - this is a routine look from every US beauty contest of the past thirty years, though it's more Mrs. America than Miss America, and I don't think it suits her.
Carrying her chiffon stole over the shoulders instead of the lower arms where it belongs doesn't help the overall impression.
But her appearance is really diminished by the ugly bikini tan lines on her back... this was NOT the right time to wear a backless dress:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/406/86479006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom