Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 2: December 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks beautiful but I was expecting somethind different. I don't like the dress but the makeup and hairstyle is perfect for her.

Oh, I'm so glad we already have photos from the event! :flowers: Victoria's gown is fantastic, the up-do is so beautiful and regal.

I also noticed she looks nicely toned - she's going to be a fabulous bride!!!!!!! ;)

I am so glad to see Victoria recycling this beautiful dress. She looked perfect tonight. I loved her hairdo- it's always nice to see a tiara with a nice updo.

Last edited:
The overall look is nice. The colour is a bit bland. I like her hair up like this.
I actually like this dress suprise and alll her stuff look i don't know teen prom queenih and i hate that tiarra does not she have another one for god sakes and please Victoria take down your hair!!!!!!!!1:bang:

Victoria looks so happy! I loved the style and color of the dress, it goes well with her skin tone.

The dress is really pretty, i like all the different shades in it and the insert of lace in some of the layers.
The back view is stunning but from side ways the detailing in tieback looks like a mess.

The dress is really pretty, i like all the different shades in it and the insert of lace in some of the layers.
The back view is stunning but from side ways the detailing in tieback looks like a mess.

It is better then what she usually wears more grown up in my opinion:lol:

I love the colors of the dress, nice to see it again. Back view is great. Whole look is elegant but still fresh and young like Victoria.

Loved the dress and the back looks stunning.
She looks so happy on Daniel's arm. :)

She looks absolutely radiant, the best dressed of the evening with CP Mary, IMO :flowers:
I love the dress, it looks stunning on Victoria. I especially like the back view, it´s so lovely. The pearl necklace match the dress perfectely and the tiara and hairdo are simply perfect.

This dress looks better now than at the photos the swedish court released yesterday. I like it, although it isn´t an absolute favourite for me. I´m waiting for better photos of the dress and her hairdo. She looks so happy these days.
Profimedia

I love this black & white gown on Victoria's perfect figure! She looks so radiant when she's with Daniel.

The dress looks very much like the dress she wore yesterday... just in different colours and without the train. It's disappointing she didn't wear a tiara. :ermm:
I have to agree that the dress looks better then it did in the portraits.

likes thhe way it hugs her body but not the jail striples

I loved both dresses she´s worn to Denmark! The dress she wore tonight looks fantastic on her - she´s has such a good figure to pull of the stripes, the only dissapointment is that she wasn´t wearing a tiara - but she has a quite big brooch in the back of her hair but so far i haven´t seen a good enough picture to say witch brooch it is but i would guess the big rose brooch - wich is quite lovely (but not as good as an tiara...)

Does she have more then just two tiarras? cuz that should be a wedding present forreal.

yes Victoria has access to the Bernadotte foundations tiaras and has so far worn six tiaras i think but she will soon wear more of them i think, except maybe the grandest wich are sort of reserved for the queen - and ofcourse the day she becomes queen she have access to all of them

yes Victoria has access to the Bernadotte foundations tiaras and has so far worn six tiaras i think but she will soon wear more of them i think, except maybe the grandest wich are sort of reserved for the queen - and ofcourse the day she becomes queen she have access to all of them

I've never seen her wear any of them but two can you post them or give me a link to see her in others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom