The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The dress is quite pretty but the only thing that is ruining it for me is the beige silk fabric which is lining the the embroidery around the shoulder. They shouldve used the same fabric as the dress or even left it seethrough which wouldve been stunning IMO.
The cut and the detailing is very pretty. I wished she wore this dress to the Noble day and the purple to the dinner since the purple seemed more simple.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

The purple dress was divine, and I´m glad that crown princess Victoria wore it at the Award ceremony and and the banquet. Yesterday´s dress is also very beautiful and suitable for the event.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:44 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria tonight at the King´s dinner:
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
I like this dress, the colour is beautiful and the tiara suits to it well.
Beautiful gown, I like it how the top part of it seems to harmonise so well with the tiara. The colour suits her complexion too, IMO.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:06 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
I love this dress, it really suits victoria.
The tiara looks wonderful aswell.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I actually prefer this dress to the 'Main Event' Elie Saab gown as well, particularly because the shoulderline here is perfect for CP Victoria. I actually hope she might go for the bare shoulders and a boat neckline look for her wedding dress - with long sleeves though.
I just wish a different color would have been chosen for this dress; in contrast to other posters, I find that this shade of grey with the beige accents washes her out considerably.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Serene Highness

I love this new dress as well!

Victoria was the most beautiful and elegant during Nobel events this year!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 12-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

This dress was perfect for Victoria and absolutely perfect for the cut steel tiara. The colours and embroidery on the top part harmonized perfectly with the tiara and the boat neckline and detailing on the bust were great: glamorous but not over the top (much better than the chaos on the back of the Eli Saab dress).
Old 12-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dierna23 View Post
Beautiful gown, I like it how the top part of it seems to harmonise so well with the tiara. The colour suits her complexion too, IMO.

Dierna, I couldnt agree more, you took the words right out of my mouth! Though Im not a big fan of the steel cut tiara (yes, Im a diamond addict) it worked great with the neutral shimmer of the gown. CPrincess Victoria looked confident and relaxed in it.

Respectfully, I disagree with Boris that this was better than the pruple evening gown. To me last nights evening gown was restrained elegance (as it should be), and the Elie Sabb Purple gown was royal power, which I prefer.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Majesty

definitely not as great as that lovely dress she chose last year!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Royal Highness

Really nice dress, but purple was better. Anyway I like the color of that gown and the embroidering on the top. This gray material occurring on the top looks strange. Anyway CP looks very good. I didn't expect this tiara, but it suits her.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Heir Apparent

I like the dress a lot. She looks very elegant!
Old 12-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria chose great dresses for the events! She looks stunning!
Old 12-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the latest dress. What I love even more is the Steel Cut Tiara with this dress. It looks like the dress was made for this tiara. Perfection. IMO Victoria picked the right dress for the right night. Both were gorgeous.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Love theis gown it is so princessy and the detail is quite pretty love the diamonds gosh she has looked very special at these formalities.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
SvenskDam
SvenskDam
the dress is really beautiful
Old 12-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

This is one of the most beautiful gowns I´ve seen on her. I think it´s even one of the most beautiful gala dresses I´ve ever seen
The cut and the colour are gorgeous, she looks simply stunning. I also love her hairdo, although the tiara isn´t my favourite.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

This gown is gorgeous. Just a little glitter on top of the dress to make it look regal without overdoing it. And the glittering tiara adds the final touch!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

2009 collage from Troonopvolgers:
http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/tro...lavictoria.jpg
Old 01-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The best dress imo,is the fucsia one....I love its colour and form.She is lovely
Old 01-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

My favorites of Victoria from the last year are definitely the two gowns from the Nobel Prize.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, eveningwear, fashion