The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmeleia View Post
I am so happy that Victoria changed her hairdo.
Ponytails came to their end, I hope....

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Absolutely stunning...!!!Can you imagine sth similar in a wedding dress??? I can...

Victoria has definitely changed her fashion style since her engagement for the best!
I love this fucsia dress.I love the colour,the form,is so classic.She looks stunningMay be the shoes could be better in fucsia too or in gold with another form

Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Crown princess Victoria at the Opening Concert of the Parliament at the Royal Opera last night:
IBL Bildbyrå
I like the colour of this outfit, I also like that Victoria uses many different colours in her outfits lately. I would like to see a better photo of this outfit to judge it better.

Old 09-16-2009, 05:58 AM
Royal Highness

Color of dress is really nice. But... purple dress+purple shoes+purple shawl (nice short jacket would be better)+purple bag. Too much purple on CP.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Far too much pinkish purple... and in all kinds of different shades, top to toe.
The outfit could have been saved by breaking it up with black, grey or lavender accessories, but this is a very loud, walking color palette.
The wrap with its strange crochet border is extremely stiff, which doesn't look too nice.
CP Victoria has been buying new clothes like mad all year, she rarely repeats anything these days.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Better photo:
Svensk Damtidning
She has too much purple, the shoes and bag could have been different colour. But I like this dress, and the shawl.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Better photo:
Svensk Damtidning
She has too much purple, the shoes and bag could have been different colour. But I like this dress, and the shawl.
Do not like this outfit at all. I love the colour purple. But it's far too much.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Serene Highness

I liked the dress & the shoes.The rest could be black or something.You're all right,too much purple.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:15 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn
Better photo:
Svensk Damtidning
The color is very lovely - I agree with you, maybe the bag and shoes should have been of different color?
Old 09-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Heir Apparent

The colour is great, and it's very and very modern nowadays.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

The colour is lovely and quite flattering on Victoria, but I agree that the shoes and purse should be of a different colour.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 09-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Commoner

I love purple and I think CP Victoria likes purple, too...
I don't think the shoes and the bag'd be of an other colour, Victoria is perfect all the same!

Old 10-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Gala dinner at City Hall
http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploa...toria_guld.jpg
http://svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploa...nvictoria2.jpg

Old 10-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

I absolutely love her hairdo!
Great gold shoes and clutch as well, but I´m not very fond of the dress.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Heir Apparent

There's something what I don't like here.
Maybe it's the outfit too brown/chocolate and dark gold or her hair to brown and curly...
Too much dark colours...
Or maybe just not the best photos on which she look old...

But the only whing which I love are her gold shoes.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

This look seems like "semi-formal" to me. The chocolate velvet is so rich and luxurious on CP Victoria. Its nice to see her hair down and soft. I like the jewelry, but the gold metallic shoes seem out of place to me.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Royal Highness

Very interesting outfit, totally not in 'Victoria style' but nice . I like the gold clutch bag and shoes (the outfit is not so dark). Good to see lovely, curly hair.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Cheap costume jewelry again, necklace and bracelet do not match either. If the theme here is brown & gold, why not go for the real thing?
The dress - yet another new one - is unremarkable, its tailoring is not too nice and the style a bit matronly, but the short skirt saves it somewhat.
It's good to see her hair worn open, but overall this looks like an outfit for an afternoon engagement, spruced up by none-too-well-chosen accessories to fit into a night time gala dinner.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I love the gold shoes!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Her dress does not persuade me a lot,but I love the shoes,perfect shoes,gorgeous
Old 10-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Serene Highness

This dress is lovely and I love her hair style!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, eveningwear, fashion