Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 1: October 2003 - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
I need help to post pictures from the nobel events victoria attended

Take a look at this

And then this

its from the movie
The Princess Diaries

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,519
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 630
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Josefine@Oct 19th, 2003 - 3:44 pm
And then this

its from the movie
The Princess Diaries
Oh, freaky coincidence! Or maybe they purposely found a reproduction of Victoria's Nobel dress?

I´ve read that the designer for the movie became inspired through Victoria´s dress. It´s not hers....but I wonder what has happend to hers (and with all her other dresses she doesn´t wear anymore)

I think she keps all of her dresses and sometimes use them again...
But maybe that dress from 1997 doesnt fir anymore consider she was so thin then?
I remember seeing a show where queen Silvia showed off some of her old dresses so I think the keeps them.

I haven´t thought of the similarities between Victorias dress and the one from PD before... cool =)

Just imagine Yennie, how great it would be, if they would put all these dresses in a duffle bag/suit bag and would send it to you and me ! ;) :woot: Ok, maybe all wouldn´t fit (at least not the purple nobel dress...that´s child-size)...but I´m flexible ;)
To stay serious...wouldn´t it be nice if they would sell dresses (which they don´t want to wear anymore or where they don´t fit in anymore) at an auciton for charity?

BTW Anne Hathaway looks a lot like Charlotte Casiraghi in the picture above.

looks like same dress in movie!

Sara Boyce

Princess Victoria's Eveningwear

Favourite ball gown dress of Victoria's and what dress is your least favourite

My favorite ball gown of Victoria's would have to be the purple beaded dress she wore at Princess Martha Louise's wedding. The light purple one she wore at the wedding with Daniel also looked very nice. I really didn't like the pink one she wore during the German visit (this past summer), and I think it's the same dress she was photographed in the Vanity Fair mag. It reminds me a little bit of wrapping paper. I also didn't like the light blue dress she wore during the Jordanian state visit. If I knew how to post pictures I would! But I'm sure everyone knows the dresses I'm talking about.

*lol* Ana, we seem to have the same taste. I´ve criticised the light blue dress and the pink dress (I´ve even called it "wrapping of candy" too ;) ) in the forum before!

I do rather like this one. I think it's from Nobel 2001.

Attachments

• 011210Nobel96.jpg
    011210Nobel96.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4,928
wow...there are three pictures of CPss Victoria in a row on this thread...and she's making the silliest 'frog' face. :)

no more please...lol...it's making me laugh to hard!

oops I forgot to add...

the lavender beaded gown w/ the amethyst parure....I think this is the absolute lovliest pictures I have seen of her.

Originally posted by moosey60@Oct 21st, 2003 - 11:53 pm
I do rather like this one. I think it's from Nobel 2001.
I also like the red dress, she should have more red dresses
my least favourite dress is the one on the second dinner at the Jordan state visit the "Ice blue one" but I like the back of the dress

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 19th, 2003 - 4:31 pm
I´ve read that the designer for the movie became inspired through Victoria´s dress. It´s not hers....but I wonder what has happend to hers (and with all her other dresses she doesn´t wear anymore)
Yes, I read that too, it´s true.
Well when I got my first (and only) ballgown (but hey, I am still young, I will definetly get more! ;) ) I looked for something like Victoria´s dress and I even found something...that was a bit little her´s. (Too bad it doesn´t fit anymore!)

So apparently, the Princess of Genovia and the Crown Princess of Sweden have the same dressmaker. Too bad they used that one because Victoria was not at her healthiest during that period. However, it works just fine on Anne.

what about this dress, very royal princess like....

April 30, 1996

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 912
I love the colour! but its to much glitter on it for my taste.

Yes, it reminds me of a christmas tree ball...the colour is indeed nice, but she has at least 2 more dresses in that colour without those glitter.
Do you remember if she has worn it more often? I know she wore it at the birthday of her father, but I can´t remember it at any other occasion.

on friday or on monday we will know if victoria will attend nobel this year
has she ever worn her nobel dresses after the nobel day

Nobel 2003

-------

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,702
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 555
I love the tiara. It's so adorable. She looks better with the photo from the bottom than this last one. Don't know what is. Anyway, she looks lovely.

what do you think of this one

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,119
what did you think of her dress at the Danish Crown Prince wedding

Attachments

• 758525_45.jpeg
    758525_45.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,622
  • 758543_12.jpeg
    758543_12.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,149
Last edited:
I don't like it all!
The color doesn't suite her and I'm not crazy about the model either.

i like the model but the colour could be improved!

I need help to post pictures from the nobel events victoria attended

many of the pictures from IBL are gone they did not show up anymore

well this one is not working for me but then again she was very young

Attachments

• 0000288855-006.jpg
    0000288855-006.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 858
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom