The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Courtier

Such a beautiful woman! Her dresses really resemble each other; I guess she's found a style she likes and now uses it on many of her dresses. I'm wondering whether she's going to get married; and what dress she'll wear at that occasion.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Majesty

victoria wore a green dress at the water proze nabquette a week ago can it be the same green dress she wore in norway at the 60th bortday event of the king and queen of norway?

Old 09-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Majesty

and here is the dress

posted by SoCAL Girl and its from www.brunopress.nl
Old 09-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
and here is the dress

This is a very pretty dress...or is it a dress with a blouse? Anyways...it's a very pretty shade of green, very vibrant and she played it down with the white blouse. Wow. I like it. I also like the style on her....does anyone else notice this (maybe it's just me) she looks alot like her mom in this picture...? Her face, the way she is smiling?...
Old 09-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Nobility

nice dress really...I think… is one of the princess better dressed, and the best thing wonderful, it heightens more with her hairdos… have left her
Old 09-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Royal Highness

That's a very flattering outfit on her. Unusual colour with the green, a hard colour to wear on most people, but very nice looking in this shade.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:33 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelD
This is a very pretty dress...or is it a dress with a blouse? Anyways...it's a very pretty shade of green, very vibrant and she played it down with the white blouse. Wow. I like it. I also like the style on her....does anyone else notice this (maybe it's just me) she looks alot like her mom in this picture...? Her face, the way she is smiling?...
I see the resemblance to Silvia too. Like Mother, like daughter . It looks like a white wrap on top of a lovely green dress. Mette-Marit wore a similar one for the Bulgarian State Visit.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

this looks like something from Natan.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Victoria wore a green dress at the water prize banquette a week ago. Can it be the same green dress she wore in norway at the 60th birthday event of the king and queen of norway?
If I remember correctly that dress was way darker. And not so vibrant. But it looked good on her as well. Didn't she also wear that gown (the older one) at her father's 50th birthday?
Old 09-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Griffin
If I remember correctly that dress was way darker. And not so vibrant. But it looked good on her as well. Didn't she also wear that gown (the older one) at her father's 50th birthday?
i took a look from the earlier posts in this thread it is not the same dress, much darker as you said she wore it also at her father birthday its post 30 if other want to compare
Old 11-29-2006, 05:39 AM
Majesty

does anyone have a good photo of victorias latest gala dress i think it was brown and she had the white jacket over it
Old 11-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I think Victoria needs some new gala outfits, ive seen her repeating quit a few of them over and over again. Though i must admitt that she does have some nice ones.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Serene Highness

The same white blouse worn with two different gala outfits
http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/search...ish+Parliament
November 21, 2006-Gala dinner for the Swedish Parliament
The Swedish Royals and Stockholm World Water Week; 2003, 2005-2008, 2010-2014
Stockholm Water Prize
Old 11-30-2006, 03:32 AM
Courtier

Actually, I don't like her most recent dress, the white blouse with green skirt. I think it ages her. It's something that I think would be more suited for her mother rather than for Victoria.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

Quote:
and here is the dress

I think it's really pretty, don't get me wrong, but it kind of looks like something her mother has worn/would wear. I think it's the collar. But the color of the skirt is absolutely stunning on her, the green with her hair and skin, and I wish she would wear more of it.

Old 12-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Royal Highness

I, like several other members, love the lavender beaded gown she wore to Martha-Louise's wedding; paired with the amethyst parure...the entire look was amazing.

I also have to comment on how amazing her hair and make-up looked on this occasion -- she was the picture of regal perfection.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Victoria recycled this purple dress she already wore before (cannot remember which event it has been exactly. maybe someone knows)

Purple Dress
PPE

Victoria wore her stunning purple dress again:

Purple Dress
Back View
Close up of the Top

(PPE)

Old 12-05-2006, 04:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia
I, like several other members, love the lavender beaded gown she wore to Martha-Louise's wedding; paired with the amethyst parure...the entire look was amazing.

I also have to comment on how amazing her hair and make-up looked on this occasion -- she was the picture of regal perfection.
yes i do love the dress she wore in norway i think she has only worn it twice we saw the dress also in finland

its only 5 days untill we will see her in full gala i think
Victoria has always had a new dress for each year i think so i hope we will see a new dress also for this year
if she were to use a old dress what dress would you like her to wear then
Old 12-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
its only 5 days untill we will see her in full gala i think
Victoria has always had a new dress for each year i think so i hope we will see a new dress also for this year
if she were to use a old dress what dress would you like her to wear then
I also hope for a new dress but if she will use a old dress i would like her to choose the purple dress with long sleeves that she wore to the jordanian state visit, and to that the amathyst tiara (in the way she wore it at the norweigian wedding 2002).
Old 12-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Courtier

My favorites are 2003, 2004, 2005. I just hope she doesn't wear the steel tiara, it is a long way from being one of my favorites! lol

Tags
crown princess victoria, eveningwear, fashion, style, victoria