Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 1: October 2003 - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josefine said:
i would like to see victoria in a grand dress this year

Me too! maybe green? but she probably wears a red dress... or blue:rolleyes:

I think she would look very nice in a deep coloured Nobel dress, perhaps deep purple, blue or green.

Black dress in Monaco
Photo from Colour press, originally posted by tbhrc

I like the black dress from Monaco, it has a nice cut across the chest area. Her hair is a poof on the top though, but she looks beautiful as always! Hope she wears a NEW dress to Nobel this year. :)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=107845&d=1110576242
Does anybody know if she's recycled this dress before? She wore it to Nobel 2001 and I think it's really pretty. A good cut and color for Victoria. I don't think she's recycled it and if she was to recycle I dress, I wouldn't mind this one. No more of the pink dress that looks like a candy wrapper! :D. I also love the purple dress from Melbourne.

the Blue dress & the Red dress are really similar, only with different colours and cutting at the bottom.

i wonder what other colours in this style she also has.
anyway, it looks really good on her though... suitable for her.

Edited by Mandy to add: Pictures by Colourpress & Gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that we will see some new dresses onm her at the nobel
the dress she wore for nobel 2001 the red one has she ever worn that again

purple_platinum said:
the Blue dress & the Red dress are really similar, only with different colours and cutting at the bottom.

http://imageshack.us http://imageshack.us

i wonder what other colours in this style she also has.
anyway, it looks really good on her though... suitable for her.

yeah, they are really similar. thats typical victoria: if the style works get it in a bunch of different colors. personally, i think thats a good idea.

i am actully a bit worried about victorias chooice of dress for the year 2005 i have a feeling it will not be a hit

Josefine said:
i am actully a bit worried about victorias chooice of dress for the year 2005 i have a feeling it will not be a hit

I hear you she has been on a fashion downward slide the past few years. but who knows, maybe this years nobel ceremony will surprise us and be the harbinger of better times ahead.

Josefine said:

I agree. I'm not saying that I think Victoria's style taste is bad but this year I haven't found myself liking most of her style choices like I have in the past...

well i think she looked great on a official travels abroad australia japan and so on

i actully liker her dress for nobel 2005
it might be ale but the design is great and would not work with to strong coloirs i think its better then the 2004 dress

564109678dp.jpg

564109610fy.jpg

from getty image

Last edited:
grand duchess did you do this one?

i would love to see the two other dresses to be addaed i can do it if you want

nobel7tb.jpg

victoria got a new dress i will try to find a good photo of the nobel 2005 dress
Gettyimages

564109675wn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why she can't wore on Sunday dinner this light-blue dress from Nobel 2003 or this red dress which she wore in Norway or Monaco ? They're much much better than this which she wore:confused:

here you go

the two last one is from getty and apn photo sites
the 1997 photo is from the old IBL site and the rest is photos from Gran duchess original ide
4442ki.jpg

my fave is 2001..beautiful dress, fab colour, sparkeling...my fave tiara...a great hair do which just made my yaw drop and a sparkeling necklance..more of that next year victoria :)

2001 was the loveliest. But I do like what she wore this year. The necklace was beautiful and matched well with the...belt?...of the dress.

I think Crown Princess Victoria is absolutely stunning. She is elegant and beautiful.
I liked a lot her 2005 dress and tiara, everything suited her a lot.
I especially liked her 2003 and 2005 dresses (thanks Josefine for pics).

i am glad that you liked the photos put togather but it was original grand duchess ide

swedishme said:
does any1 know which tiara it is she wore in 1995?

I think its one her parents purchased for her for her 18th birthday.

i beleive the red dress she wore at the summer wedding this year is themoust worn of her dresses

there are a few dresses we have anly seen once do you think we will see them in the future or are these dresses she did not like at all
i know that some of the dresses maybe does not fit her now and they are old fashioned

i would love to see a HQ photo of her first tiara

how many december 11 dinners has she attened

i updated post 52 with the dress she wore at the last gala

Josefine said:
same dress

source face to face
  • February 2, 2002
  • december 2002
  • December 11, 2004
and oncce more she wore this dress last night
posted by grand duchess at the swedish forum
by Jonas Ekströmer via Svenska Dagbladet