Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 1: October 2003 - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both dresses that Victoria has worn. The color of the first dress is absolutely perfect on Victoria. It really suits her. I completely agree with Her_Majesty about the second look. The tiered style of the second dress, and the hairstyle are very similar to looks that we have seen on CP Mary. I also liked the hair accessories that Victoria wore on the second night.

I love both dresses that Victoria has worn. The color of the first dress is absolutely perfect on Victoria. It really suits her. I completely agree with Her_Majesty about the second look. The tiered style of the second dress, and the hairstyle are very similar to looks that we have seen on CP Mary. I also liked the hair accessories that Victoria wore on the second night.

Completely agree sgl. Victoria is classy in both styles, modern & traditional. Two great appearances.

CP looks very good:D Fabntastic dress and perfect colour for her. I like this kind of tiara very much.
Both dress fit her well.

Victoria looks very elegant & stunning!:flowers: The dress looks very good on her.

victoria looked spectacular. this has got to be my favourite ever of her gala dresses. the hair, the jewels and her lovely dress make an amazing outfit. she looks absolutely gorgeous, regal, feminine and elegant.

I didn't realize that there was a train attached to this dress. I like it even more! I think that this is one of the most beautiful looks I have ever seen Victoria wear. From her hair to her shoes, the entire look was fabulous.

Victoria has left me breathless,she looked the besto so far,Ihope that she will look so perfect more often, if anyone deserves it then it's she!!!!!!!!!!

This dress is good. The colouring is good, and the design flatters her. It is a very nice dress BUT I think that the pink one is just STUNNING! The colour is great it makes her seemingly come alive, the cut perfect, and I just adore the detail in the neckline! One of my all-time favourites.

I disagree regarding the very conventional fuchsia pink dress. The details, if you look closely, are rather clumsily made - not exactly embroidery but beading with very large purple objects, and worse, the obvious insert at the neckline's deepest point to reduce the cleavage was shabbily made, it does match only in color, not in fabric. No good fit around the bustline anyway. The dress looked best from the back.
The tiered dress from night two on the other hand - quite a dream. Exquisite tailoring, perfect fit with enough inner lining to show off the figure, fluid and with a wonderful silhouette cascading in the fishtail train in the back. A total departure from her usual 'nice enough but a tad boring' style, and maybe CP Victoria's best evening gown ever, IMO.

Time to close this thread. Thanks to everyone who participated in this discussion.

The new thread can be found here. Enjoy!
:flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom