Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the ivory dress on Victoria. It looks very delicate, and doesn't require a lot of jewelry. It speaks for itself.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Now if only she would find a softer hair style... I am so tired of that slicked back look!

:previous: I think the problem is that she can put it up herself in five minutes. Anything else would take a hairdresser and somehow I think she doesn't see herself as that "high maintenance".

Now if only she would find a softer hair style... I am so tired of that slicked back look!

I don't mind the slicked back look at all. So much better than the fine blowing around stringy styles of Maxima, Kate and sometimes Letizia. At least she doesn't constantly wear in one of the "pony tails" which is so wrong for anyone in the over 40 crowd. Maybe a stylish higher fancy plat or fancy bun would suit better. I think it is just the position of her "bun" that is a bit off-putting.

Last edited:
(..)
I believe her fashion hasn't changed at all. Which makes her choices too safe and boring, IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
(...) I doubt that her personal style will ever change to any great extent. She is comfortable in her skin and always looks clean and neat. She is just not going to be the type to be trendy just to bring attention to her clothes. Probably doesn't mean all that much to her. Her duty to country and family is her true position and how much her presence will help. Very much a different situation than her fashion loving sister.

I don't think her choices are too safe she does often wear things that are different with some interesting results. I do think she knows what she likes and is comfortable in.

Speculative and off-topic comments have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

March 12:

1 2 3

The only thing I like about this look is the color of the coat. I think it's cute that they both match!

I love the color of the coat, and the fact that it matches the color of the coat on Estelle. However, my liking ends with that

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Isn't that coat a recycle? I agree it appears to severe and I don't like it one bit.

Last edited:
March 12:

1 2 3

The only thing I like about this look is the color of the coat. I think it's cute that they both match!

Yes it's cute today but if she does it again it won't be cute it will be a little weird

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I'm probably on my own here, but I actually love the coat Victoria wore on her Name Day. That shade of purple is amazing and looks great on Victoria. I also like the black outfit she wore afterwards.

You are not alone. I thought she looked fantastic. Strong color look great on Victoria IMO>

:previous: I suspect that self confidence and maturity are a prerequisite to wearing bold or strong colours both in clothing and in jewellery. Victoria has it in spades!

Adorable. They both look picture perfect in purple!

You are not alone. I thought she looked fantastic. Strong color look great on Victoria IMO>

I agree. Love the color and style of coat on Victoria. She pulls it off perfectly and she is completely comfortable. I admire her sense of self-worth more every time I see a photo of her.

March 13:

1 2

I love the look! So elegant and beautiful. I absolutely love the blouse. Great color and style.

At the christening of Désirée Magnuson. One of her wonderful coats, I have always loved the color of this coat. Recycling the Cos dress she wore in Germany in January 2014.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria arrived to Seoul with Daniel, with her hair down. She looks older with her hair down. And boring. And her chin doesn't look smaller like this. Please, keep your hair up! Now she looks just like some "common" woman, not regal at all.
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/ede05ae1334a8c0d710f6a706700e3f3.jpg
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/c7d4f799334b8c0d710f6a7067006de8.jpg
Victoria's top is from swedish Mayla
http://www.mayla.se/shop/new-arriva...ly-med-peter-pan-krage-i-kontrastfarg-copy-2/

Last edited:
At the christening of Désirée Magnuson. One of her wonderful coats, I have always loved the color of this coat. Recycling the Cos dress she wore in Germany in January 2014.

Victoria arrived to Seoul with Daniel, with her hair down. She looks older with her hair down. And boring. And her chin doesn't look smaller like this. Please, keep your hair up! Now she looks just like some "common" woman, not regal at all.
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/ede05ae1334a8c0d710f6a706700e3f3.jpg
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/c7d4f799334b8c0d710f6a7067006de8.jpg
Victoria's top is from swedish Mayla
Svart sidentröja Molly med peter pan krage i kontrastfärg

At the christening she looked lovely and that is a nice outfit.

At S.Korea she looked messy, too much black and the pants are not flattering. I loved her hair open, it's such a relief from the boring pull back bun she goes for.

The christening outfit is lovely. I love brown and pink together.

The black outfit is nice, I love the top. She looks great with her hair down! She looks beautiful either way.

Her coat is from Prada.

The last time Victoria wore her hair down (for a public engagement) was 28 August 2012 for the Polar Music Prize I believe.

The last time Victoria wore her hair down (for a public engagement) was 28 August 2012 for the Polar Music Prize I believe.

Has it been that long?:ohmy:
The open hair is much softer on her face and she looks so much younger.

The prada coat, do you know which collection?

She has such a strong face pulled back so tightly all the time makes her look more severe and older than she is. I would ask if she clearly prefers it like that why does she not get a fashionably cute bob that suits her face? Wait, I guess short hair and tiaras don't jive well. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom