Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria today at the delivery of the prize "International Swede of the Year". She looked very good in this Karen Millen dress and nude shoes. Great colour. These kind of simple dresses suit Victoria the best.
http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...aniel_karen-millen_dresses_1200x1200@1.5x.jpg
http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...aniel_karen-millen_dresses_1200x1200@1.5x.jpg
KAREN MILLEN Dress - Neon Scuba | Bloomingdale's

Clutch from by Malene Birger.
http://shop.bymalenebirger.com/gb/item/koonia-reptile-clutch-q55611001/?sr=koonia reptile clutch

Last edited:
yeah Victoria rocks! She looks beautiful and seems healthy and fit:flowers:

Its a lovely color but the fit is unflattering around the hips, makes her looks bigger. Moreover the necklace doesn't look pretty with the dress.

Adore the neon colour of the dress,very summery and it fits Victoria perfectly. I think that the necklace gives an interesting touch to the dress.

Victoria today at the delivery of the prize "International Swede of the Year". She looked very good in this Karen Millen dress and nude shoes. Great colour. These kind of simple dresses suit Victoria the best.

Adore the neon colour of the dress,very summery and it fits Victoria perfectly. I think that the necklace gives an interesting touch to the dress.

I agree. Very summery. :flowers:

Yeah, Victoria rocks! She looks beautiful and seems healthy and fit. :flowers:

Agree. Toned and fit. An inspiration. :flowers:

Its a lovely color .

It is. It pops! :flowers:

Last edited:
Victoria's latest outfit is fabulous. I love the colour - bold, simple designs seem to suit her. It's nice to see her again.

Wow!! Victoria looks so good in strong bright colours and this is no exception, but a first for me, as I don't think I've ever seen her wearing this shade of bright coral pink before. The CP needs to add more of it to her wardrobe because it just looks amazing on her.

Can't wait for tomorrow and all the pictures. Very big day and hope all goes smoothly.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beautiful dress and the color is so perfect with her dark hair. She really looks good in these bold bright colors. Only thing is, the hair style is too hard looking, she just needs to soften her hair at times. She is one very beautiful lucky lady to really did find her prince charming.......:)

25 August: Crown Princess Victoria wears a comfortable outfit consisting of a navy blazer, white top, jeans and navy/dark blue trainers whilst taking her daughter Princess Estelle to her new preschool in Stockholm, Sweden:

Full view ~ Close-up

yes, navy blue makes her look smart:flowers:

I see that she has opted for a more casual/sporty look like Kate and Mary... (Both wore a similar jacket and pants recenty)

Nice and comfy outfit, suitable for this happy occaison.:)

I love this outfit. It looks casual yet sophisticated. Very nice choice for Estelle's first day at pre-school.

Last edited:
Like the color combination, Victoria looks effortlessly chic. :flowers:

Love the going to school look love it.. the black and red is standard Princess gear nothing special IMO

The Crown Princess presented Stockholm Chamber of Commerce's Export Hermes Award on Thursday 28th August, wearing a fantastic silver/grey outfit.

A lot of nice picturies from APA:
APA-PictureDesk

That is a very well put together ensemble and Victoria looks amazing. I never ceased to be amazed by how she works both pastels and solid colours, like the red and black dress.

Regardless of what she wears I think the overall "look" is always enhanced by her megawatt smile.

I love the contrasting patterns but hate the fascinator. Just cheapens the look IMO.

I think the outfit is a bit of mess really....patterns of the coat and dress are different and IMO don't complement each other and I think a dark coat is too dull a colour for such a festive event .... the hair is too severe for the head piece chosen.....some thing with more volume would have helped it or a piece in a lighter colour so that its not camouflaged by the hair....in general wide brim hats suit Victoria best +I think it's time for a new hair style for Victoria her usual bun/French roll/ pony tail are too severe for some one her age....she should wear her hair down more often because it suits her better imo ....IMO this is not one of her best looks this year

Last edited:
I like the coat...I like the dress...But I don't like them together, they don't seem to match, their distint pattern don't go well with one another.

This is definitely an interesting look, but I think that it would be better if Victoria wore the two pieces separately. As others pointed out, the patterns of the dress and the coat are not complementary. Although I would also like to see Victoria wearing her hair down more often the bun has become her signature hairstyle, which suits her very well. The fascinator is cute, I like it.

Last edited:
The coat and the dress clearly don't go together - the patterns clash badly (and are making my eyes funny). In addition, the dress sleeve should not hang below the coat sleeve and the dress should not hang below the hem of the coat. I was always taught that this was a big no-no, but it seems to be a common look among princesses. So I have to wonder - is it against the law to have a full length mirror in royal dressing rooms?

Great as separates busy together IMO the look with the patterns and colours appear dull on her IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom