Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue shoes from the dutch visit are from LK Bennett.

Victoria in London today, November 7, wearing a dress in black and white - I don't like those big stripes, but she looks great nevertheless :)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I really like this dress. She looks very pretty.

Lovely look, I like the dress, it is something different for Victoria. Interesting model, certainly not boring. The booties look fine with the dress, we here in Finland wear booties all the time with dresses and skirts. Nice hairdo.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Crown+Princess+Victoria+Prince+Daniel+Sweden+VybEWuUCSbjx.jpg
Hairdo
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Crown+Princess+Victoria+Prince+Daniel+Sweden+HxcFKSF8lxTx.jpg
The dress is from Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2013 collection
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/2013PF-SMCCARTN/#9

Last edited:
The boots arent flattering with the dress. They ruin the look.

That dress has vertical stripes in the front and horizontal stripes at the side and the back. Thats a no no for me. with booties, so thats a no no no for me.

But love the smile!

I like the dress though I agree the stripe are a bit much. Still, she looks great and the fit is excellent.

I don't like the stripes on the dress and her shoes are alright - but I do like Victoria's hairstyle and earrings, they're lovely. Buns suit her, she looks very nice in them.

Awesome dress, I think she looks great, but the boots have to go. I think the dress would look better with simple black pumps.

The boots aren't bothering me as much because they're worn with opaque tights, so it's not as jarring.

The boots aren't bothering me as much because they're worn with opaque tights, so it's not as jarring.

I agree, the opaque tight make it so the leg line isn't disrupted by the bootie.

The boots are not right for these dress because they are too open in the ankle a more fit ankle boot would be all rigth...but to me the big big problem is her hair....she must cut it with a modern look very soon...she always put a pony tail always always...her hair shoud be damage because of it...it's a very old fashion, just change it please...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't think she will cut her hair, I think it works well with her tiaras.

Cute jacket with coral embellisments. Don't like the shoes.

Awful black and white striped McCartney dress. Even worse with black tights and shooties. Looks more like something a doll could wear, not a real human.

I didn't like the black and white and am not sure about the Cambridge either .. the jacket andthe shoes are a bit ott IMO ... not sure what is going on so far IMO not great in the clothing department.

Jacket ok and the trousers but it looks like she is wearing evening shoes.

Where were her booties when she needed them?

I like the pants and shoes. Not so sure about the jacket... The material looks ugly, but maybe that's just on the pictures.

I like the jacket and the shoes this Isabel Marant collection is going to be a big sucess here in portugal, this jacket is lovely... but is H&M so don't expect mucht for the fabric however it is not a cheap jacket...

I'm on the fence with this outfit. I like some parts of it but just not all together. I like her shoes but not with this jacket. The jacket is daytime wear, the shoes look more for evening wear. I'm not loving the pants...

The boots are not right for these dress because they are too open in the ankle a more fit ankle boot would be all rigth...but to me the big big problem is her hair....she must cut it with a modern look very soon...she always put a pony tail always always...her hair shoud be damage because of it...it's a very old fashion, just change it please...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know, I don't care for such a severe hairstyle either. If it were cut in layers to frame her face it would be much nicer. Victoria has a jaw like a nutcracker and that would soften it.

(She would still be able to wear a tiara whenever she liked).

I like the jacket and the shoes this Isabel Marant collection is going to be a big sucess here in portugal, this jacket is lovely... but is H&M so don't expect mucht for the fabric however it is not a cheap jacket...

Isabel Marant said that the clothes are being made from the material from her Etoile line.

I don't like the jacket maybe if there were no red and just black and white.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is definately NOT on mine, either! lol

:lol: It looks like something Tatiana Santo Domingo could sell. A big NO from me too! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom