Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2013 - September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dress is lovely on her, although she too had a near miss re the windy weather.

But please, someone tell her that a different hairstyle would be good. The Croydon face lift is not a good look

Princess Lilian's jewels. A very moving touch ...

That is a lovely dress and one of the few that I really thing is really grand. The train of the dress falls nicely. The lilac and gold combo work well without it making it look old. I thought her hair was bait too big from the back but besides that she was one of the best dresses ladies.

Victoria, Daniel and Estelle ... they are such a cute trio. Loved Victoria's dress the best of the day for me and Princess Lilian's jewels looked lovely on her. I especially love the necklace. :flowers:

She looked good but surely that isnt the way to wear that tiara with the gap between the lower band and her head?

The train on the dress is beautiful but I'm not sure about the colour. She looks totally beige

I thought Victoria looked great today. Her dress and tiara were perfect. Definitely one of the best dressed at the wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enhanting! Best dressed of the day IMO. Lovely.

Victoria looked glorious and regal. Loved the train.

Gorgeous dress,it looks like her pre wedding dress.
I wish the train was less long ,after all she isn't the bride in her pre wedding day.

I loved that she wore princess Lillians jewels. They look good on her (hey, what doesn't?) and must be very special to her. And of course - could there be a prettier accessorie than Estelle on her arm? :)

Elegant gorgeous divine I totally loved it. She Tataina and Sophie I am trying to choice which I love the most.

Last edited:
A wonderfully elegant look for her-the tiara and jewels are the perfect complement to the dress.:flowers:

Victoria looked stunning. She outshone everyone IMHO.

Absolutely beautiful! Best dressed. Loved everything, the jewels especially since it was a nod to Princess Lillian. And Estelle and Daniel are very nicely turned out as well. Such a great little family.

Victoria looked stunning. She outshone everyone IMHO.

I agree - and that's an issue for me - you should not upstage the bride. I think everyone should be just a tiny bit off their A+ game at a wedding, as good manners.

Her hair, on the other hand was SPECTACULAR! I loved it. Tiara was great too and it it good to see it out and about.

I agree with you admirerus,that's why I said previously that her dress with this long train was too much.She wasn't the bride;)

She looks great ! Love the dress the colour and her hair

I loved this dress on Victoria. I am glad it was a muted colour though as if it had been brighter it would have competed with the bride.

Victoria always looks good in this style of dress and it reminded me of her own pre-wedding gala dress which I also loved.

One word; stunning. She may not have been the bride, but she's the Heir Apparent, and was dressed according to her station.

Absolutely beautiful! Best dressed. Loved everything, the jewels especially since it was a nod to Princess Lillian. And Estelle and Daniel are very nicely turned out as well. Such a great little family.

Simply STUNNING! I have no words for it!
It could not have been better, she was the best dressed of the day. And yes, I liked HER dress much more than Madeleine´s.....

She did not outshine her sister, as the colour of the dress was a very decent one. So no "complaints" on an attempt outshining the bride.

The jewels are a stunner, too. Oh yeah, the surprise of the day.

Bye Bine

She was definitely the best dressed.

Victoria was the best dressed at the wedding today. The hair, the dress, princess Lilian's jewellery, and the best accessory. She looked very dignified.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Victoria+Wedding+Princess+Madeleine+qnSR-LtQrjbx.jpg
This dress is now my third favourite, after the Elie Saab -dress a day before her wedding and her wedding dress.

Victoria's dress is designed by swedish Fadi el Khoury.
Google-kääntäjä

Victoria looks very elegant and was one of the best dressed for me too. I have no complaints about this dress, it's lovely.

oh I thought that it was designed by Elie Saab. anyway his name sounds Lebanese too, so I guess she likes Lebanese designers. this and her pre wedding dress represent my idea of beautiful dresses. love it love it!

oh I thought that it was designed by Elie Saab. anyway his name sounds Lebanese too, so I guess she likes Lebanese designers. this and her pre wedding dress represent my idea of beautiful dresses. love it love it!

Yes, Fadi el Khoury is from Lebanon, he moved to Sweden when he was 10 years old. He studied at Ecole Superieur de la Mode et Beaux Art in Paris, worked in Paris for 7 years for Lanvin and Christian Dior and returned to Sweden in 2011.

A detail photo of Victoria's dress.
http://blogg.svt.se/ebba/files/2013/06/iskjul.png

One of the most stunning looks i´ve ever seen!! Fantastic dress with lovely details and very regal train, lovely jewels with a big symbolic meaning to her (inheritance from Lillian) and fabolouse hair - just perfect alltogether. And the muted colour kept her from outstageing the bride. And Estelle and Daniel are great accessories aswell :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom