The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Victoria looked glorious and regal. Loved the train.

Old 06-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Nobility

This jewels suit Victoria very well and she looks wonderful.

Old 06-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Courtier

Gorgeous dress,it looks like her pre wedding dress.
I wish the train was less long ,after all she isn't the bride in her pre wedding day.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Aristocracy

I loved that she wore princess Lillians jewels. They look good on her (hey, what doesn't?) and must be very special to her. And of course - could there be a prettier accessorie than Estelle on her arm?
Old 06-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Elegant gorgeous divine I totally loved it. She Tataina and Sophie I am trying to choice which I love the most.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Courtier

A wonderfully elegant look for her-the tiara and jewels are the perfect complement to the dress.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Royal Highness

Victoria looked stunning. She outshone everyone IMHO.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Stunning.....perfection!
Old 06-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Absolutely beautiful! Best dressed. Loved everything, the jewels especially since it was a nod to Princess Lillian. And Estelle and Daniel are very nicely turned out as well. Such a great little family.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I agree - and that's an issue for me - you should not upstage the bride. I think everyone should be just a tiny bit off their A+ game at a wedding, as good manners.

Her hair, on the other hand was SPECTACULAR! I loved it. Tiara was great too and it it good to see it out and about.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Courtier

I agree with you admirerus,that's why I said previously that her dress with this long train was too much.She wasn't the bride
Old 06-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Serene Highness

She looks great ! Love the dress the colour and her hair
Old 06-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Nobility

I loved this dress on Victoria. I am glad it was a muted colour though as if it had been brighter it would have competed with the bride.

Victoria always looks good in this style of dress and it reminded me of her own pre-wedding gala dress which I also loved.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Majesty

One word; stunning. She may not have been the bride, but she's the Heir Apparent, and was dressed according to her station.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
Absolutely beautiful! Best dressed. Loved everything, the jewels especially since it was a nod to Princess Lillian. And Estelle and Daniel are very nicely turned out as well. Such a great little family.

Simply STUNNING! I have no words for it!
It could not have been better, she was the best dressed of the day. And yes, I liked HER dress much more than Madeleine´s.....

She did not outshine her sister, as the colour of the dress was a very decent one. So no "complaints" on an attempt outshining the bride.

The jewels are a stunner, too. Oh yeah, the surprise of the day.

Bye Bine
Old 06-09-2013, 02:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

She was definitely the best dressed.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria was the best dressed at the wedding today. The hair, the dress, princess Lilian's jewellery, and the best accessory. She looked very dignified.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...SR-LtQrjbx.jpg
This dress is now my third favourite, after the Elie Saab -dress a day before her wedding and her wedding dress.

Victoria's dress is designed by swedish Fadi el Khoury.
Google-kääntäjä
Victoria looks very elegant and was one of the best dressed for me too. I have no complaints about this dress, it's lovely.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Old 06-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Aristocracy

oh I thought that it was designed by Elie Saab. anyway his name sounds Lebanese too, so I guess she likes Lebanese designers. this and her pre wedding dress represent my idea of beautiful dresses. love it love it!
Old 06-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by farah View Post
oh I thought that it was designed by Elie Saab. anyway his name sounds Lebanese too, so I guess she likes Lebanese designers. this and her pre wedding dress represent my idea of beautiful dresses. love it love it!
Yes, Fadi el Khoury is from Lebanon, he moved to Sweden when he was 10 years old. He studied at Ecole Superieur de la Mode et Beaux Art in Paris, worked in Paris for 7 years for Lanvin and Christian Dior and returned to Sweden in 2011.

A detail photo of Victoria's dress.
http://blogg.svt.se/ebba/files/2013/06/iskjul.png
Old 06-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Courtier

One of the most stunning looks i´ve ever seen!! Fantastic dress with lovely details and very regal train, lovely jewels with a big symbolic meaning to her (inheritance from Lillian) and fabolouse hair - just perfect alltogether. And the muted colour kept her from outstageing the bride. And Estelle and Daniel are great accessories aswell

Tags
crown princess victoria, princess victoria, princess victorias daytime fashion, princess victorias fashion, princess victorias style, sweden royal, swedish princess, victoria