Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 6: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
is she wearing a chanel clutch?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the jacket and blouse goes well. Problem with the pants.
Don't like her hair like that

Love the jacket & blouse, the pants are not the best. I can't help but be so proud of her, loosing what looks like about all the baby weight she gained during pregnancy.

the hair is dreadful, I love Victoria but this is an absolute no-go. The rest of the outfit is okay but nothing special.

Victoria and Daniel visited WaterAid on Friday.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Nice dress, I like the pattern very much. And since I and many Finns wear dark colours also in the summer, the darkness of the dress doesn't bother me. And she is wearing her diamond teardrop again.
The dress looks to have a similar model as this one from Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Victorias klänning – från Marc Jacobs | kungligamodebloggen
http://www.lyst.com/clothing/marc-by-marc-jacobs-sandstone-multi-galaxy-flower-georgette-dress/

Last edited:
Its a lovely dress with a very soft print but unfortunately its not a dress I would like to see on a royal at an official events, its to casual.

I like the dress and I think its ok for the event. Not liking the return of the inevitable ponytail.

It's an ok dress, nothing more.

Last edited:
I think Victoria looks nice. Not a fan of the dress, but her smile more than makes up for it.

I like the beige ... the pants I agree are not her best look though all the colours look great together. The black dressis boring and does not a thing for her. IMO

Victoria looks fabulous! The dress color is wonderful, the cut is great and the cardigan is nice. And her hair looks great tied back in a simple low bun. And of course the best is having Estelle and Daniel with her! Can't wait to see even more of this sweet little family.

I think Victoria looks lovely in light blue. Her coloring is dark, so when she wears paler shades, the contrast's great. I really love the cut and color of her outfit. She is glowing with happiness.

Any information on Victoria's earrings? I'm not that familiar with her jewels. Those earrings are stunning.

Victoria really knows how to pull out the stops and today she was a vision of
happiness and joy. Her chic pale blue ensemble, while pastel, was not pallid and it's depth of colour highlighted her colouring. The style of the dress was very elegant but I would love to have seen it without the cardigan. The deeper royal blue of her sandals was a lovely and very flattering counterpoint, or pop, of colour.

Victoria's hair was a triumph of elegance over necessity. Small children and long or loose hair are an "accident" waiting to happen and Victoria ensured that her birthday photo call with Daniel and Estelle never missed a beat. With her hair softly pulled back into a low, stylised, bun-like up do and her gorgeous earrings and necklace, she looked absolutely fabulous. (I was going to say "adorable" but that is a description best left to small children, in this case, Estelle).

Needless to say, her fabulous megawatt smile was and is her pièce de résistance. Her obvious joy in her family and her life is one of her most attractive attributes.

I love the whole look and especially the blue cardi hair not in a ponytail even better she looks fabulous IMO

I think Victoria looked fabulous, she is in great shape and her happiness is wonderful to see.

Duke of Marmalade said:
Victoria looks great, not liking the cardi though.

What could possibly be wrong with the cardigan? It looks like every other cardigan, ever.

Not a fan of cardigans on grown women. This one covered up the bodice of what looks like a very elegant and well fitted dress.
Love the hair and earrings and color.

Me either, she's a beautiful girl and the whole look is ruined by that jacket thing.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom