Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 6: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The petrol blue dress is beautiful and the colour looks very good on Victoria. Kudos for her not to want to outshine the bride. The simple dresses by Malina suit Victoria very well. I like the silver accessories, I also like her ponytail. But I don't like the bolero.
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...ecia-boda-westling/0-216-296/victoria-2-a.jpg
http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/hovbl...d-2012-10-01-kl.-14.34.48.png&w=605&q=90&zc=1

Victoria is the patron of the Pink Ribbon campaign of the Cancer Foundation, photo of the campaign.
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/183540_435414043184180_961243363_n.jpg
This photo is very beautiful. The simple blue outfit looks good on her. Althouth I don't like the necklace, she wears it on a very interesting way so that she has divided it from the neck.

The campaign photo is beautiful. Not caring for the jacket on the blue gown.

She is looking so confient lately I love the last dress and the coat even though normally I would not be happy with the coat shorter she looks lovely.
The wedding dress [is petrol blue a new name for green 'cause this looks green to me] looks great and I love the little splash of white.

Is that the same dress she wore on the pink ribbon picture?
I like it and also the coat :)

Very lovely. Victoria is simply shining as of late. Her happiness is evident.

Love the blue dress. She looks great.

Victoria attended a cancer foundation seminar in Stockholm on October 17, 2012, wearing a nice, simple dress in dark blue:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A very pretty simple dress.
The bag doesn't suit Victoria. More classic/plain bags suit her better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, the bad itself is not bad, maybe it would simply look better when it would be a bit longer
BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is indeed simple but pretty. I think it would look a lot better if Victoria had been a little more styled (hair and make-up).

An understated but very pretty dress.
Everything is perfect for me - the style, the cut, the colour the length and even the pink ribbon. The shoes are great too.

I agree the dress and the shoes are great! Now if only she would style her hair better I would be so happy. The bag - well if she likes it why not? :)

That's very pretty dress. She looks nice.

Really like the dress. Victoria is looking absolutely radiant.

Big miss for me - 2 boring colours and a very matronly, almost Queen Mum-ish look.

:previous:I agree. Not her best look. Plus, that fascinator does nothing for her. I wish she had worn a big hat, she usually looks pretty good with them.

I like the coat with the brooch and the envelope bag, but all in all this outfit is for an older woman (in her 50's and 60's). The headpiece looks hideous and combined with her face, which looks harsh and odd these days, I tend to think this look is too conservative and makes her look 45. There's definitely something off! JMO

I did not like the pairing of the coat with the dress. The hat isn't ugly but it is not beautiful either. The ensemble looked like 30's or 40's fashion. But again, Victoria looked pretty (beautiful face, good body), so it was ok.

Don't like grey and beige together.I like the longer length but not with the dress below the coat. The brooch was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom