Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 6: June 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The purple and green two new dresses are a wise choice and great addition to her wardrobe. The colors are great and each are a different style. The purple shoes are quit nice but not liking the ones matched with the green dress.

I like the green dress on her, apart from that it does emphasize her bust area in a weird way. The shoes... no comment!

The purple outfit is, in one word, perfect :flowers:

its been a while since this thread got so lively, how i missed it, i love that Victoria is back on track and that her schedule is more full now but what i love the most is that shes bringing many diferent outfits and colors^^
the pregnancy felt like ages to pass along with the horrendous and hideous pregnancy style, im glad the Victoria true style finally is back!

Both dresses Victoria wore yesterday are from Escada, good photos from the dresses.
Kronprinsessan i Escada igen | kungligamodebloggen
Och ännu en Escada för kronprinsessan! | kungligamodebloggen
Do absolutely love Escada but looking at the defferent images of V in the green, it really wasn't the dress for her.
That dress is really for someone who needs to create curves, a woman with a boyish figure. A few CP's come to mind. Victoria has a well toned womanly figure and doesn't need so much draping as was in the green, purple was better.

I like both the Escada dresses. The colours are good, and the fit is good. Silk is comfortable, sits well on the body and breaths well. But colour coordinating the shoes it not always the best.

Plus a few years from now we'll look back on those platform shoes and frown! :( What were we thinking. We look like we have hoofs instead of feet!

Last edited:
I like both the Escada dresses. The colours are good, and the fit is good. Silk is comfortable, sits well on the body and breaths well. But colour coordinating the shoes it not always the best.
Love the dresses as they are both in glorious jewel colours that really suit Victoria. The styles are pared down and not "fussy"!

Plus a few years from now we'll look back on those platform shoes and frown! :( What were we thinking. We look like we have hoofs instead of feet!
What's this "we"? But I have to admit that describing them as "hooves" really hits the nail on the head. Personally I don't know how anyone can wear them easily as their soles do not flex and so the wearer sort of clomps along doing a really bad impression of that nasty old insult "your mother wears Army Boots"! Certianly not Très chic, more Très eek!

That's a LOT of green and I like green but it's a bit too much for me. I love the dress on her and the shoes are gorgeous and the necklace lovely the bag nice but it's too much ... IMO

I love the purple dress! It's a great color on Victoria.

Victoria and Daniel visited on Friday the Swedish Armed Forces' experience camps for young people with special needs in Karlskrona. This was a wedding gift from the Armed Forces. They participated on the exercises too.
Very nice outfit, especially the jacket is great.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://www.svt.se/ts_1346428928/svts/article267679.svt/ALTERNATES/large/VICTORIA.jpg
Since the event was at a military area, maybe we won't get better photos of Victoria's outfit.

Victoria looks great after birth of Estelle ! So differenth clothes she wears. I like that and also the hair !! not a ponytail, super.

Love the jacket and blouse .... I agree she looks great post baby.

I love the blouse and jacket. It's a very understated and elegant look.

Both Dresses are Nice , The Purple looks more suitable on her , and green Dress nice too , she looks nice in Both Dresses . and liked the Dark blue jacket outfit looks elegant and suits her well .

Last edited:
I like the look, especially that jacket.

It seems, she used some of the baby timeout to order some new clothes, I guess, I haven´t seen any of the "new" dresses before her pregnancy :flowers:
Bye Bine

Victoria and Daniel visited on Friday the Swedish Armed Forces' experience camps for young people with special needs in Karlskrona. This was a wedding gift from the Armed Forces. They participated on the exercises too.
Very nice outfit, especially the jacket is great.
http://www.svt.se/ts_1346428928/svts/article267679.svt/ALTERNATES/large/VICTORIA.jpg
Since the event was at a military area, maybe we won't get better photos of Victoria's outfit.

She looks good, I like this jacket and blouse on her!

Crown Princess Victoria at a film premiere in Stockholm on September 2, wearing a Missoni print dress and a grey jacket:

** Full view **

The print of the dress is horrid! It does not go well with the grey jacket at all. Though, I like the jacket in general.

This is one of the most beautiful Missoni dresses I have seen, it has lovely colours and the jacket looks nice with it.

I have a soft spot for Missoni dresses therefore I like the dress but to pair it with this grey jacket is a real fashion crime!

I love this dress as well, it suits her well!

It would not be my favourite, but I definately would not call it "horrid" or "fashion desaster"....
I liked the colourful of the last days much more...
BYe Bine

I love the dress but the jacket looks awful IMO

The dress is okay, nothing really horrid about it. The jacket is not my favorite. Suitable for the occasion and lovely smile.

I think the dress is great and totally suits her! The jacket is not bad, but doesn't go 100 % with the dress. I'd really love to see some close-up pictures of her hair/make-up and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom