The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 01:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Boring.
I miss the "pre-wedding" Victoria...She was so stylish back then.
I agree although the only time I see 'stylish' Victoria is in ball gowns and birthday dinners.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:23 PM
Aristocracy

Is it just me or would anyone else like to see Daniel wear different glasses once in a while? Those frames are nice, but perhaps he should try something a little less heavy looking? I'd just like to see him in other styles.

(I know this thread is about Victoria, but I couldn't find a Daniel thread, so....)

Old 01-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by COESpiral View Post
Is it just me or would anyone else like to see Daniel wear different glasses once in a while? Those frames are nice, but perhaps he should try something a little less heavy looking? I'd just like to see him in other styles.

(I know this thread is about Victoria, but I couldn't find a Daniel thread, so....)
Since Daniel was seen wearing these glasses for the first time last June, I don't think he will buy new ones right away.

Victoria looked very elegant at her suit in the Holocaust memorial.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Crown Princess Victoria looking good in a blue Mayla dress at a reception at the Royal Palace today, February 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Kronprinsessan i Mayla **
Old 02-19-2013, 07:49 AM
Royal Highness

i like the dress but she could've worn other set of earrings, they dont stand out in that dark outfit.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Beautiful blue dress, which suits Victoria so well. I would like to have a better look of the shoes. Nice hairdo
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:4142...ark?m=eeipbccn

Some better photos. I like Victoria's natural make up. She looks relaxed and beautiful.
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...it-620x0-1.jpg
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...it-620x0-1.jpg
Old 02-19-2013, 09:42 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Crown Princess Victoria looking good in a blue Mayla dress at a reception at the Royal Palace today, February 19:

What a great look! The style and color of the dress suit Victoria quite well.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Victoria looks lovely in blue, but if I have to be picky then I don't really like the gold buttons on her dress's pockets. Overall she looks great and I love her shoes!
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't care for this look on Victoria. I think it looks a bit matronly and I don't like the fabric. I do like the color and her shoes look pretty.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Nobility

A necklace or brooch will make the dress more interesting.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

This dress does nothing for her. The color doesn't suit her, the neckline is unflattering and there is nothing to break it up, no necklace, brooch, nothing.
The sleeve length and skirt length are not for her either.
She has a beautiful, trim figure, which the dress does show.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Courtier

I think this dress is very flattering on her!
Her make-up is very nice indeed.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

I thought Princess Victoria looked lovely in the blue dress. Very much a monarch-in-waiting.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Royal Highness

I love the blue color on her,but a broche/belt/other accessoire wouldn´t have done any harm;-) Her make-up is really flawless,it almost looks as if she had nothing on and her eyes are just amazing!
Daniel´s glasses are nice,I see them as a little bit of a trademark-piece of him,some women always wear the same hairstyle (Beatrix),some always chose the same cut (Elizabeth Hurley-always V-cut dresses) but it doesn´t matter as long as it is flattering on them.I also have certain colours &cuts I am wearing to pieces because I feel comfortable in them and I believe they look good on me,which some ppl could consider boring because I don´t experiment with my style that much.
The most important thing about clothes is that they make you feel relaxed and secure when you wear them,they shouldn´t be too tight,itchy,or of a strange colour that makes you feel uncomfortable.
Princess Victoria has a similiar approach to fashion-during the day it needs to be convenient,simple and smart but for special occasions she is pulling out her dazzling tiaras and beautifully-designed gala dresses.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the blue on her it is a bit long IMO but that is about all I can say, I love her hair .. really i think she looks perfect.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria on Wednesday at an audience with the Speaker of the Lithuanian Seimas, Vydas Gedvilas.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...C79AA09&sz=800
Victoria obviously feels comfortable wearing these kind of dresses, and she looks good in those. The length of the dress is good this time. The earrings are great.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Heir Apparent

These days I haven't a clue what she will be wearing or if I will like it. But, as long as she has her wonderful, magnificent, and in that particular milieu, unique megawatt smile, well all and everything fades to insignificance.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria on Wednesday at an audience with the Speaker of the Lithuanian Seimas, Vydas Gedvilas.
Victoria obviously feels comfortable wearing these kind of dresses, and she looks good in those. The length of the dress is good this time. The earrings are great.
Completely agree with you,she looks fantastic and the earrings are worth admiring
. Helen Keller
Old 03-07-2013, 05:35 AM
Courtier

I love this dress, it looks great on her! I think the shoes are also beautiful, I would love to have a closer look on them.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsessan View Post
I love this dress, it looks great on her! I think the shoes are also beautiful, I would love to have a closer look on them.
Here's couple of photos where you can see the shoes little better.
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...03/Bild-13.png
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...03/Bild-25.png