Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 5: May 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria today in Borgholm. She and Daniel received their wedding gift - two linden trees that were planted to the market square.
With recycled dress and YSL-shoes, and a lovely hairdo

When did she wore this dress before?

When did she wore this dress before?

At least 23 June 2009 in Gävle at a congress "International Symposium of Adapted Physical Activity"
Scanpix
and 2 July 2009 in London, at Directorspective: Ingmar Bergman event at Barbican Centre
Getty Images
The dress is from Diane von Furstenberg.

Last edited:
Fun dress, great hair. Like the jewels, except for the earrings, those are bothering me for some reason. She looks great though. Looks like marriage is agreeing with she and Daniel. Lovely to see.

What a pretty outfit for CP Victoria! Due to its light fabric with mid-long, nested sleeves and ruffles at its hem, it looks summerly-fresh, even agravic -perfectly underscored by those butterfly earrings. Moreover, that dark print on Victoria's dress -consisting of multiple little branches- alludes nicely to the tree planting event :).

Crown Princess Victoria on her 34th birthday in the garden at the palace of Solliden, July 14,
wearing a blue dress and a jacket in light rose.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

She is so pretty and I like how she has become a little bit playful with her clothes lately.

I just love the she and Daniel are so obviously delighted with each other. It radiates through them both and brings light to all of their appearances. It makes me smile to see such happiness. Happy Birthday Victoria!

I love Princess Victoria. I must admit I do hope every day for an announcement.

I like the blue dress but,not the cardigan.It was cold so I don't blame her!

At least 23 June 2009 in Gävle at a congress "International Symposium of Adapted Physical Activity"
Scanpix
and 2 July 2009 in London, at Directorspective: Ingmar Bergman event at Barbican Centre
Getty Images
The dress is from Diane von Furstenberg.
This dress is pretty. It's looks really light and comfortable - perfect for summer.

Moreover, that dark print on Victoria's dress -consisting of multiple little branches- alludes nicely to the tree planting event :).
I wouldn't have realized those were branches if you hadn't pointed it out. What a nice (and appropriate) touch.

I liked the blue dress with the pink cardi though I'm not too keen on the multiple necklaces.

Crown Princess Victoria on her 34th birthday in the garden at the palace of Solliden, July 14,

Very nice look and very summery. I like the combination of the navy dress with the blush sweater. Her hair styles nicely. I find the accessories a bit too much a bit too childish IMO but it does add a nice touch to the overall look.

I think the jewelry is so fun! I love the little splashes of color created by the flower in her hair, the bangles and the necklaces.

I really like how she looked on that day. Dress, cardigan, jewerly, roses in her hair...everything looked great together. Summerly and playfull.

I liked the blue dress with the pink cardi though I'm not too keen on the multiple necklaces.

The necklaces and some bracelets were gifts from children congratulating her this day. She usually gets loads of them. When she first appeared she wore only one necklace.

I love the new hairstyle, and especially the flowers in her hair that matched her little pink cardigan. The gifts of jewellery from the children is lovely and great that she didn't mind spoiling her "look" by wearing them with pride.

Happy belated birthday Victoria. You look so happy and so in love with your Daniel. You really deserve a great year filled with love and laughter.

The dress at the service she wore in the May also.
I think that the dress from the wedding is this one she wore in Germany:
Daylife

I like the white dress from the wedding better than the blue one.

I'm afraid the blue dress with polka dots looks rather matronly on Victoria.

Oh yes, Princess Victoria has a wonderful and appropriate dress sense. She always looks lovely, even if out in a simple summer frock. Of course her beaming smile always compliments any outfit.

Oh yes, Princess Victoria has a wonderful and appropriate dress sense. She always looks lovely, even if out in a simple summer frock. Of course her beaming smile always compliments any outfit.
Am I imagining it or is even her dreaded ponytail softer and not scraped back in her old very utilitarian way?

I have to admit that just looking at Victoria and Daniel makes me smile. They look so in love and he is loosening up nicely since the pre-wedding "Prince" makeover that made him look like the old kids TV hero, Jo 90! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom