The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks nice. Love the white suit! Not sure about the shoes though.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Majesty

The light pink suit looks fantastic on Victoria. It compliments her dark complexion. The pearl earrings and necklace complete the ensemble in a very marvelous fashion.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

It is probably a jacket over a dress. Each made in different kind of fabric.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria on Friday at the lunch in honour of President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Joachim Gauck.
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...5--637x0-2.jpg
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...3--637x0-1.jpg
Beautiful suit, and it's nice that she didn't have a ponytail this time. The colour of the suits is great on her.
http://polpix.sueddeutsche.com/polop...x600/image.jpg
Nice Pics , Princess Victoria Suit Nice Simple Elegant & The Colour Very Nice , Thank’s For Posting LadyFinn
Old 05-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Lovely suit! I like the boxy fit of the jacket. This is a perfect look matched with a hair piece/hat. The only thing I don't like is those platform shoes. Victoria is tall enough to leave them behind. In general, platform shoes are not too elegant.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria on Friday at the lunch in honour of President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Joachim Gauck.
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...5--637x0-2.jpg
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...3--637x0-1.jpg
Beautiful suit, and it's nice that she didn't have a ponytail this time. The colour of the suits is great on her.
http://polpix.sueddeutsche.com/polop...x600/image.jpg
Beautiful colors. Love the buff pink - and the fabric looks interesting on both skirt and jacket. Very nice. Clothes like this makes one feel very yummy.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Is this a suit or a separate jacket and a skirt? To me, the top part of Victoria looks spectacular, but the skirt doesnt go well with the top for me, it seems to have a different colour / looks shiny. The platforms are really ugly and do not suit Victoria at all.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pretty nice outfit, I would've liked a splash of colour somewhere though. The shoes are not so nice. Are these the same as the awful green ones but in a different colour?
Old 05-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the outfit on her ... I am not crazy about the nail colour though makes her nails look dirty IMO
Old 05-07-2012, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Is this a suit or a separate jacket and a skirt? To me, the top part of Victoria looks spectacular, but the skirt doesnt go well with the top for me, it seems to have a different colour / looks shiny. The platforms are really ugly and do not suit Victoria at all.
The jacket is a different shade to the lower part. I think the lower part is a dress by looking at the seams being a bit too high on the dress/skirt part but I could be wrong.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Nobility

I love this colour on Victoria! The dress/skirt and boxy jacket looked nice. I hope she repeats it...minus the shoes and plus a brooch, and possibly even with a hat.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:16 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

May 14, 2012 - Princess Victoria in a black suit matched with a hat. The hat I'm not a fan of, I would've preferred a nice brim hat. The detailing on the jacket front is really nice.
Is this recycled?

View 1
Old 05-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The detailing on the jacket front is really nice.
Is this recycled?
Recycled from the opening of the swedish parliment, 15th September 2009.
ANP Foto

About today:
I like this outfit very much, the jacket is beautiful. Special plus of the hat, I don't like big hats at funerals.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060011C13370054172076105
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/012A7UMa4r6zK/610x.jpg
http://kuvakauppa.lehtikuva.fi/edoris?tem=dorismark&doc_id=7aa7d22664234c1607f9e8ca59abec43
Old 05-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Majesty

I think Victoria looked elegant and appropriate. The jacket is lovely and I like the hat.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the black suit but I hate the hat.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Whose funeral did they attend? In some photos I saw, Victoria looked quite emotional. I liked her outfit, but wished she wore a brimmed hat; that one she wore looked like an overturned bowl.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Whose funeral did they attend? In some photos I saw, Victoria looked quite emotional. I liked her outfit, but wished she wore a brimmed hat; that one she wore looked like an overturned bowl.
Victoria and Daniel, along with other members of the Swedish, Danish and Greek royal families, attended the funeral of Count Carl Johan Bernadotte, King Carl Gustav's uncle and thus Victoria's great uncle. There is a thread dedicated to the late Count's death and funeral - Death and Funeral of Count Carl Johan Bernadotte; May 5 and 14, 2012
Old 05-22-2012, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Crown Princess Victoria looking stunning in a soft pink dress at her daughter's christening today, May 22:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **
Old 05-22-2012, 06:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love this dress, Victoria looks fantastic. Everyone does. I love how the Swedish Royal Family like dressing elegant. It seems the 3 Royal ladies have royal orders(pins) are they? It looks perfect.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:47 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

hmmm... Victoria looks good, like hat & hairstyle but the dress is not for me. Nude color, very dull, odd length, hate the shoes.