Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

^ The link doesn't work for me. Could someone please post another photo? :flowers:

Victoria´s boots on her last day in Västergötland
SvenskDam
Victoria yesterday at the Stockholm Open tennis tournament between Switzerland tennis player Roger Federer and Florian Mayer
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Simple and nice, suits her well.

Thank you, Lady Finn! :flowers: Once again, her bad habit ruined a rather pretty yet casual outfit. Wearing a tonne of ugly and fake/semi-fake jewels must be a trend I haven't even heard of yet.:ermm:

Thank you, Lady Finn! :flowers: Once again, her bad habit ruined a rather pretty yet casual outfit. Wearing a tonne of ugly and fake/semi-fake jewels must be a trend I haven't even heard of yet.:ermm:

That is my beef as well. All the Princesses do it. Why not wear just one
fine item. Could you see the Queen of England in a bunch of costume jewellery? I think not!!

October 31, 2010 - Victoria arriving in Finland

Too dark & too much black IMO

Full view

I like the style that she has settled into.
But I wish she would wear more colors...even in the winter.

I like this outfitt, for an arrival at the airport it is sober but stylish.

here are some more photos from ppe-agency

PPE Agency

I think she looks quite elegant though some colour woulnd't hurt ;)

I also hate the boots, they don't go with a very nice dress.

The boots are nice left alone with a different look. The dress is way to classic to be matched with boots and with that studded bag (which I never liked)

I agree, the boots are wrong...the dress says business, the boots say rock chick and together they just don't make sense...Tan pumps would have been a better choice and the boots, skinny jeans, white ruffled blouse and sequined tuxedo jacket...

I dislike those black boots under a white dress.

The dress is nice but those boots make it a wrong overall look!

Actually the outfit that she arrived in would have looked better at the school rather than the white dress and boots. She would not have been
so worried about spilling something on it.

Posts on Mary & Victoria's similar dress can be found in
this thread
Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

Victoria at the interview she and Daniel gave to finnish media on the 29th October.
Ebbas blogg
The outfit is nice but the necklace is not.

Necklace is nice but maybe it could be shorter, as in looped twice around her neck, which would make it shorter and chunkier, which I like...Just a shame the photo cuts off the most important part of her outfit, the SHOES!

Victoria at the interview she and Daniel gave to finnish media on the 29th October.
Ebbas blogg

Again, the necklace doesn't look good with the top of the dress (I am assuming it's a dress). Also the sweater isn't looking good with the outfit. Like the colour though.

I don't really like the sweater top. It looks awkward. I don't mind the necklace as it's a neutral coloured outfit.

Ebbas blogg

I agree. The overall outfit looks nice to me, but I never liked that necklace. Some real pearls would look much better here.

Victoria always looks lovely, though i believe she dresses a little old for her age; i don't mind the costume jewellery, Princess Diana also used to wear costume jewellery and she, at the time, was the future Queen of UK.

but it's Daniel i want to comment on; he's always looked quite stiff, but i've figured out the problem; he needs a new hairstyle. In the pic attached he looks quite good; the hairstyle he has is far too severe.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8bU/TNNKhklMX8I/AAAAAAAAEg0/hI-6ZJqN1A8/s1600/23261076.jpg

Victoria yesterday:
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
I think that Daniel has been looking quite relaxed during these last days in Finland and Norrbotten. He is getting used to his role very well.
BelgaPicture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom