Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fairy tale said:
19-01-2011 in Dubai
full view
close up
bag 1 - bag 2 (same as two days ago)
shoes

I like this outfit. It's similar to the one she wore yesterday but not that light. It looks good on her. And I like the earrings she's wearing.

I love this suit, I wished she had fixed it up with some jewelry.

I think Victoria's choices for her trip have been spot on. She looks like an elegant Crown Princess. I just would have pulled out some nicer jewels but that is just me!!

I totally agree. I think her outfits have been gorgeous and very classy. I also agree when it comes to the jewels. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an Armani coat, which she wore twice before; the fabric has a paper-like quality which indeed doesn't photograph well.
IMO she dressed too old during the whole visit and actually looked best in the more casual pants outfit.

Last edited:
I liked the Jan. 19 cardigan a lot. She wears casual clothes really well, IMO. Jan 20: the white coat is perfect!! I also liked the earrings and the clutch. I never really liked these snake skin shoes, can't believe she's so fond of them! :cool:

Thanks for ID-ing the Armani coat, it is quite beautiful.
CP Victoria looks "correct" on this trip, she is obviously trying very hard to adhere to the local dress customs.
I agree that the light colors, and flowing blouses are following the local dress.
Even though her dress may appear to be a little "old" to us, her intention is to be polite to her hosts.:)

Love the outfit...too much tan though.

Does anybody else think that Victoria's hairstyle needs an update? I would suggest some soft layers around her face and no bows. She has what appears to be gorgeous, thick hair but it is pulled back so severely most of the time. Easy to do, I know, but less flattering as time goes by. :flowers:

Does anybody else think that Victoria's hairstyle needs an update? I would suggest some soft layers around her face and no bows. She has what appears to be gorgeous, thick hair but it is pulled back so severely most of the time. Easy to do, I know, but less flattering as time goes by. :flowers:
I agree with you, windsorgirl.
Victoria's ponytail makes her image extremely repetitive and tedious. She definitely needs something new and original. I haven't seen her with her hair loose for a long time; it's a pity as she looks very gorgeous and womanly like that. :)

I like everything about this outfit. She looks so polished and elegant.

I think she looked wonderful in this outfit but I agree that the ponytail is once again becoming a little severe. But we all need to appreciate that she does her own hair and if you are doing things yourself and you have a tight and important schedule then functional is what you get.

Never mind, when she is at home and has the time she really does give us a beautiful buffet of hairstyles with her exceptionally lustrous dark locks.

I like her outfit but not with those shoes. She should wear her hair loose for a change. Or maybe half up half down.

Thanks for ID-ing the Armani coat, it is quite beautiful.
CP Victoria looks "correct" on this trip, she is obviously trying very hard to adhere to the local dress customs.
I agree that the light colors, and flowing blouses are following the local dress.
Even though her dress may appear to be a little "old" to us, her intention is to be polite to her hosts.:)

I got that same impression in regards to her wardrobe being respectful to her host. However I don't think that Victoria looks old just modest which is nice to see on a young person. Most younger people tend to show off so much of their body that there is nothing left to the imagination. (By the way this comes from a young person.)

I also like how Victoria finds new ways to recycle old outfits. As for her ponytail I think it makes her look normal. She clearly feels like her hair should not be the focus. Then again I wear my hair in a ponytail most days so I feel a kinship. :ROFLMAO:

:previous: So long as you don't have delusions of thousands of flashbulbs sparkling just for you and "Prince Daniel" waiting at the end of the day, you're doing okay! :whistling:

the cardigan is from H&M...

Thanks for the info! :) This shows that any woman can appear elegant even when she combines expensive with less expensive pieces. That cardigan was so pretty, I bet it didn't cost her more than 20 pounds.;) BTW, I find her ponytails tedious too. Time for a change, I'm with Windsorgirl here!

i wish she would get a nice and shorter haircut. the ponytail is so old and boring. no other princesses wear a ponytail as often as victoria. it is just boring. and this thing she wore in her hair was looking like something my grandma always used to wear. a shorter haircut ,maybe like princess mary's haircut, could look good on her.

Princess_Beatrix said:
i wish she would get a nice and shorter haircut. the ponytail is so old and boring. no other princesses wear a ponytail as often as victoria. it is just boring. and this thing she wore in her hair was looking like something my grandma always used to wear. a shorter haircut ,maybe like princess mary's haircut, could look good on her.

The ponytail is boring but I think she wears it so often cause her hair is so thick! My hair's the same way, long and thick, and it's so much easier to wear a ponytail, especially when you're feeling lazy or not in the mood. With that said, it would be nice to see something different once in awhile though:)

The ponytail is boring but I think she wears it so often cause her hair is so thick! My hair's the same way, long and thick, and it's so much easier to wear a ponytail, especially when you're feeling lazy or not in the mood. With that said, it would be nice to see something different once in awhile though:)

I dont mind the ponytail but rather the ugly collection of hairclips that seem to be a reminder from Victorias childhood. Bows etc look good on little girls but not on a grown woman anymore.

:previous: So long as you don't have delusions of thousands of flashbulbs sparkling just for you and "Prince Daniel" waiting at the end of the day, you're doing okay! :whistling:

:ROFLMAO: I haven't reached that level of delusion. :eek:

As for a new hairstyle for Victoria, shoulder-length might be nice. She can always add extensions for gala events. I believe she does that now and it blends in great together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom