Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely outfit. I think that the ribbon is part of the necklace

Oooh okay.... to me it looked like it was tied to her braid but the necklace makes sense!!!

Lovely outfit. I think that the ribbon is part of the necklace

The necklace is starting to grow on me. It certainly seems to work on her. I think that is because she always wear her hair up which allows the necklace to be seen.

Oooh okay.... to me it looked like it was tied to her braid but the necklace makes sense!!!
That was my first impression too; Vicki would look like a little girl then. But honestly, I've never seen a ribbon attached to a necklace... That seems strange. :eek:

Crown Princess Victoria at the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2011 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, January 17, 2011.
Pic 1

stephanievl said:
Crown Princess Victoria at the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2011 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, January 17, 2011.
Pic 1

I like this a great deal! I find the color very regal and becoming on Victoria, very pretty and grown up!

Perfectly ghastly, stiff metallic pants... combined with a coat that might look better when worn with something else, but has a bad non-color which washes her out... Thumbs down.

Gorgeous outfit; crisp and stylish.

I like the outfit, it matches the culture of the country she visited.;) Well done, Vicky!

She looks exhausted and her face seems a little plump....hmm.

I think that she looks "pregnant", but who am I. Especially around the eyes as my grandmother would often say. She hardly ever missed.
:)

And I love the outfit!!

Last edited:
I like the outfit & the idea about it but the color does nothing to her skin though its a very grand color but just doesn't work on her skin tone. I find the pants also a bit too shiny.
Her bag looks like Miu Miu.

Last edited:
An awesome look! :). If only she tried a different hairdo than a ponytail...

Last edited:
Yeah I'm totally on bumpwatch. But I've been wrong before so it's totally speculation combined with wishful thinking.:)

myroyal's: PRINCESS V

I guess some photographer are on bumpwatch too :lol:
ANP Beeldbank

I like the outfit although it's very shiny, it fits in this Arabian world. It somehow reminds me of the outfit (the colours) Queen Elizabeth II wore in Abu Dhabi last year November.

Sorry, but... what a ghastly bag and ugly hair slide.
The coat is recycled from a 2001 state visit to Belgium on which she accompanied her parents. Nice that she recyles for a change although IMO it looked better back then:

Scanpix | Forhåndsvisning

I love the outfit and also the shine of the fabric, but I agree that the color isn't the best on her. She absolutely glows with happiness:)

I don't like it at all...
I think it just looks blah. We've seen so much better outfits on her.

this is realy tres_chic look of Princess Victoria and her face is telling she is definetely pregnant.

I like the outfit minus the white loose top, it looks too big for her and makes people wonder if she's trying to hide something.
I'm not going to comment on her ponytail since I myself wear my hair in ponytail most of the time...

Like the purse, the top is to flowing, I wish it was tighter....I would be very surprised if she weren't pregnant.

Another detail of Victoria's outfit during her first day in Abu Dhabi:

Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom