Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria always looks lovely, though i believe she dresses a little old for her age; i don't mind the costume jewellery, Princess Diana also used to wear costume jewellery and she, at the time, was the future Queen of UK.

but it's Daniel i want to comment on; he's always looked quite stiff, but i've figured out the problem; he needs a new hairstyle. In the pic attached he looks quite good; the hairstyle he has is far too severe.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ed7KEPTG8bU/TNNKhklMX8I/AAAAAAAAEg0/hI-6ZJqN1A8/s1600/23261076.jpg

I agree with that Daniel's hair is too severe, let it be a little more casual.
And Victoria please please find a different hairstyle other than the very
pulled back tight style.

The grey suit looks very elegant on Victoria. I like the ruffled jacket a lot. Her boots are nice too. I find the bag quite nice as well, but not with a formal suit. It would look much better with a casual outfit (jeans or a simple black dress etc.).

Nice outfit, especially the ruffled jacket.
I don't really like the polka dotted purse.

Nice outfit, especially the ruffled jacket.
I don't really like the polka dotted purse.

Is that polka dotted or are those some type of studs? It looks a bit pearl-like.

Is that polka dotted or are those some type of studs? It looks a bit pearl-like.

Metallic studs, I think.;) Which makes it look more rock chic, this is why I said that the bag would look better with jeans.

I see that kind of purses with studs everywhere. Are they a special brand?

I really like the jacket!
Not really fond of the shoes, though.

I don't like her shoes and jewellery. The dress is very beautiful although I think it doesn't go with the jacket. The jacket itself I like.

and a H&M Jacket the same she wore in france

Kronprinsessans kavaj kostar 499 kronor på H&M | Åsas kungliga Europa

the jacket and black skirt
Attans snygg
This black dress is downright classy! I like both colors and especially the red one is so warm and nice on her.

Marika86 said:
Victoria yesterday visiting a youth center in Stockholm

Full lenght view * Close up * Malene Birger bag * Shoes
I seems to me Victoria's making a habit of wearing really long necklaces but in this instance she looks fine with it. The boots are in Letizia's style...

I agree, without the tacky necklace and booties though.;) I love the dress, it's really flattering and appears so stylish combined with this jacket.

Booties would probably look way better with pants or a nice pair of jeans.

November 21, 2010 - Victoria in a striped jacket matched with a white silk top & a black skirt. A black hat which IMO is boring.
Her overall outfit was quite nice but she is too young IMO for this look.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Coat over the outfit

November 21, 2010 - Victoria in a striped jacket matched with a white silk top & a black skirt. A black hat which IMO is boring.
Her overall outfit was quite nice but she is too young IMO for this look.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Coat over the outfit

Victoria's suit was pretty good,my favourite piece is the striped jacket

It's a stylish outfit, but the hat's shape doesn't flatter her, IMO.

Victoria's suit was pretty good,my favourite piece is the striped jacket

I agree, the jacket is the highlight here.;) It's a very chic outfit but that hat looks so odd on Victoria. Wish she had avoided it! :flowers:

Love the jacket but I do agree about the hat.

I don't like the hat. The rest looks very elegant.

I'm not a fashion expert but I like everything on Victoria plus the hat. Maybe it's dispensible or aweful for some, but it's to my liking. What I don't like is the thick earrings, repeated as far as I remember.

the dress is lovely. i like it with the belt.
the look with the hat wasn't that good. the hat looks very oldfashioned on her.

I love the red dress with this belt and jacket, but I dislike her shoes this time. Victoria herself looks gorgeous once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom