The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 07:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the coat and pants. The loose white shirt underneath the coat isn't very flattering IMO. The shoes are also really nice.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
I like the outfit, it matches the culture of the country she visited. Well done, Vicky!
Exactly! People need to remember she is visiting a conservative country. However, there is something different about her. I expected a more fitted top, unless there is something she is trying to convey to us all....

Old 01-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Aristocracy

She looks pregnant ~~~
Old 01-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Victoria at the 2nd day in Abu Dhabi
full view
another view
close up
shoes
Old 01-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
full view
another view
close up
shoes
I like this outfit,expecially the jacket. The shoes are pretty and also the hairdo. Victoria looks very good
Old 01-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Courtier

I love that suit, not the shoes, but she looks wonderful in it. Is that Chanel? If not, does anyone know the designer?
Old 01-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
full view
another view
close up
shoes
Great outfit, I even like the shoes. I am so glad she does not follow a "dark winter trend". Great to see a princess wearing light colours in the winter time!
Old 01-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
full view
shoes
For me the outfit is too white, almost bridal or communion. The shoes: ouch! Like some other CPs Victoria loves to squeeze her feet into one size too small. Or are these the typical water retentions in her feet that can occur in pregnancies
Old 01-18-2011, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks like Chanel...nice but nothing too special about it. She's put-together and ladylike as usual.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks so much better then yesterday! Love this look from top to buttom. Very nice!!
Old 01-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Royal Highness

http://myroyal-myroyals.blogspot.com...bu-dhabi3.html

This is gorgeous! I think this shows she is maybe not pregnant- today's outfits are so stunning! :)
Old 01-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Royal Highness

I agree! The white is cute and this one is outstanding! It seems that the rumor about her pregnancy were untimely...
Old 01-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Very stylish outfit.
Svensk Damtidning
Svensk Damtidning
Back view:
Bakom kulisserna
The bag and the pants
Bakom kulisserna
Honesty, I like it. Colors are nice, simple blouse and jacket too. She looks pregnant in this outfit, but the time will show is this true. Nude pumps are graet. I don't like the purse (bigger could be better) and hairstyle (boring with awful hair clip, I think that higher ponytail would suit her better).

Quote:
full view
another view
close up
shoes
Gorgeous suit, I love it. this clor makes CP glowing. The white clutch is lovely. I'm not a fan of gold shoes for daytime event but it's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ View Post
It's recycled, right? I adore this jacket, the pattern and satin belt in waist. CP looks great. I'm not a fan of this jewelery, but overall it looks good
Old 01-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely outfit...I'm totally willing to be wrong about her being pregnant but I have not yet given up completely. She looks great!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Courtier

http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/...7bf0de2970c-pi

The pictures are from http://www.troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/
This jacket is recycled. With the jacket she wore a long plain skirt while in Norway opening an opera house. The other time the jacket was worn she had on a knee-length skirt. The outfit was worn while accepting an award in Italy. Sorry but I don't have the pictures that went with those events.

The look is nice on her. I am glad to continue seeing all the ways she can wear this jacket. I am curious about the texture of the skirt. It looks lacy. Can anyone tell?
Old 01-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Nobility

I like both outfits and I'm glad she recycled them, especially the black dress

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 01-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemagre View Post
This jacket is recycled. With the jacket she wore a long plain skirt while in Norway opening an opera house. The other time the jacket was worn she had on a knee-length skirt. The outfit was worn while accepting an award in Italy. Sorry but I don't have the pictures that went with those events.

The look is nice on her. I am glad to continue seeing all the ways she can wear this jacket. I am curious about the texture of the skirt. It looks lacy. Can anyone tell?
Norway 12/04/2008
Italy 30/01/2009
Old 01-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The black outfit is so classy. I am not a fan of the accessories though, the earrings and especially the watch that doesnt belong to an evening outfit.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Courtier

I like the black outfit, I'm glad that she recycled it.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

The jacket is very nice, but the new skirt not so much - the lace pattern of the top and the black-on-black flower pattern in the skirt (no lace) really don't go well together.
A good way of recycling the jacket and a variation of the look would have been a sleek skirt in solid white on this occasion.
I like her ballet dancer's bun, while those earrings are (not for the first time) totally wrong.

Closed Thread