Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the coat and pants. The loose white shirt underneath the coat isn't very flattering IMO. The shoes are also really nice.

I like the outfit, it matches the culture of the country she visited.;) Well done, Vicky!

Exactly! People need to remember she is visiting a conservative country. However, there is something different about her. I expected a more fitted top, unless there is something she is trying to convey to us all....:whistling:

I love that suit, not the shoes, but she looks wonderful in it. Is that Chanel? If not, does anyone know the designer?

Looks like Chanel...nice but nothing too special about it. She's put-together and ladylike as usual.

She looks so much better then yesterday! Love this look from top to buttom. Very nice!!

:previous:I agree! The white is cute and this one is outstanding! It seems that the rumor about her pregnancy were untimely...

Very stylish outfit.
Svensk Damtidning
Svensk Damtidning
Back view:
Bakom kulisserna
The bag and the pants
Bakom kulisserna
Honesty, I like it. Colors are nice, simple blouse and jacket too. She looks pregnant in this outfit, but the time will show is this true. Nude pumps are graet. I don't like the purse (bigger could be better) and hairstyle (boring with awful hair clip, I think that higher ponytail would suit her better).

Victoria at the 2nd day in Abu Dhabi
full view
another view
close up
shoes
Gorgeous suit, I love it. this clor makes CP glowing. The white clutch is lovely. I'm not a fan of gold shoes for daytime event but it's ok.

It's recycled, right? I adore this jacket, the pattern and satin belt in waist. CP looks great. I'm not a fan of this jewelery, but overall it looks good

Lovely outfit...I'm totally willing to be wrong about her being pregnant but I have not yet given up completely. She looks great!

Last edited:
http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/6a0134849851fd970c0148c7bf0de2970c-pi

The pictures are from http://www.troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/
This jacket is recycled. With the jacket she wore a long plain skirt while in Norway opening an opera house. The other time the jacket was worn she had on a knee-length skirt. The outfit was worn while accepting an award in Italy. Sorry but I don't have the pictures that went with those events.

The look is nice on her. I am glad to continue seeing all the ways she can wear this jacket. I am curious about the texture of the skirt. It looks lacy. Can anyone tell?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both outfits and I'm glad she recycled them, especially the black dress :flowers:

This jacket is recycled. With the jacket she wore a long plain skirt while in Norway opening an opera house. The other time the jacket was worn she had on a knee-length skirt. The outfit was worn while accepting an award in Italy. Sorry but I don't have the pictures that went with those events.

The look is nice on her. I am glad to continue seeing all the ways she can wear this jacket. I am curious about the texture of the skirt. It looks lacy. Can anyone tell?

Norway 12/04/2008
Italy 30/01/2009

The black outfit is so classy. I am not a fan of the accessories though, the earrings and especially the watch that doesnt belong to an evening outfit.

I like the black outfit, I'm glad that she recycled it.

The jacket is very nice, but the new skirt not so much - the lace pattern of the top and the black-on-black flower pattern in the skirt (no lace) really don't go well together.
A good way of recycling the jacket and a variation of the look would have been a sleek skirt in solid white on this occasion.
I like her ballet dancer's bun, while those earrings are (not for the first time) totally wrong.

Last edited:
The black outfit may be fine but not for a young lady.
According to me Victoria shown older by this dress. The earrings are awful and combination by dress is bad.

I think Victoria's choices for her trip have been spot on. She looks like an elegant Crown Princess. I just would have pulled out some nicer jewels but that is just me!!

myroyal's: PR

This is gorgeous! I think this shows she is maybe not pregnant- today's outfits are so stunning! :)

I love that black lace jacket/top and skirt. I think she's worn it before. It looks smashing on her IMO.

19-01-2011 in Dubai
full view
close up
bag 1 - bag 2 (same as two days ago)
shoes

I like this outfit. It's similar to the one she wore yesterday but not that light. It looks good on her. And I like the earrings she's wearing.

Last edited:
I love that black lace jacket/top and skirt. I think she's worn it before. It looks smashing on her IMO.

Quite right, we've seen it before and it still looks elegant and contemporary at the same time. I like these earrings but not with such a chic outfit - that was definitely wrong, IMO. I also like today's suit as well as the shoes. I'm not too fond of this purse though.

19-01-2011 in Dubai
full view
close up
bag 1 - bag 2 (same as two days ago)
shoes

I like this outfit. It's similar to the one she wore yesterday but not that light. It looks good on her. And I like the earrings she's wearing.

Its an elegant look but a bit too old for her. She could've made this outfit look more younger by leaving the buttons on the jacket open and wearing a nice colorful printed top underneath to add some color.

Similar suit, differenct color and different day but it's a good look for her. Wished she'd at least have changed her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom