Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 4: October 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outfit! The overall combination is really pretty and goes well together.

27 Dec 2010, Victoria in a Tv programme, behind the scenes

Photos

The dress looks fantastic on her, I also like the make-up and hairdo.

Lovely pictures, Victoria looks very neat. It's a pretty dress, the shoes seem also nice.

Photos

Is that Alexia in those pictures? She seems to be too young to be Amalia.
Lovely to see that CP Victoria seems to have a very good relationship with her (future) cousins and god-children.

Is that Alexia in those pictures? She seems to be too young to be Amalia.
Lovely to see that CP Victoria seems to have a very good relationship with her (future) cousins and god-children.

It's Catharina Amalia. She was bridesmaids at Victoria and Daniel's wedding

monic said:

Photos

I don't like her hairdo...it's makes her head shape weird.

It's Catharina Amalia. She was bridesmaids at Victoria and Daniel's wedding

Yes, I know she was, but she is looking like her younger sister so much in these pictures, that it surprised and confused me.

Photos

I love the dress. Very pretty colour, looks good on Victoria. Mek-up is great.

I know it's not a fashion, and I apologize for a slight out of topic remark, but I just love how she interacts with the kids! Those pictures are so sweet!!

Lovely photos! Dress, hair and make-up are all amazing!!

Pretty blouse on Victoria. Sometimes when her hair is pulled back the way they do it makes it look like a helmet.

I think the soft pink sweater and light blouse looked really pretty on her. And I really liked how her hair was softly pulled back. She looked really nice.

That's an excellent outfit! Victoria looks amazingly fresh and young. ;)

Lovely outfit. Both the cardigan and the blouse look so cute! However, has anyone noticed her make-up? :ninja: In case her make-up artist reads this => :bangin: :cool:

Lovely outfit. Both the cardigan and the blouse look so cute! However, has anyone noticed her make-up? :ninja: In case her make-up artist reads this => :bangin: :cool:
I am afraid to see nothing for her make-up:ermm:
She looks very tanned,it could be natural but it looks more like a darker foundation.
Noor Is it what you have noticed?

That's it, Soraya.;) This brownish/orange foundation is just wrong and unflattering. I hope Victoria won't start using her sister's beauty and make-up products! :lol:

At first,I thought it was a natural tan but I changed my view when I saw her hands.
May be It was not her choice and was obliged to made up in this way for appearing in television.Even male politician are obliged to do this for TV appearance:D
I too hope she will not imitate her sister ;) but I always thought she needs more foundation.Her pre-wedding and wedding make-up were perfect.
I love her last outfit ,pastel color suit her very well.

Is she wearing make-up? It doesn't look like she is but I might be wrong!

Yes ,in post 71.I can see a different and heavy foundation which she doesn't use normally.

Ahah, I see it now.... in some of them she looked like she wasn't wearing any but that one you can tell!

Her makeup looks okay to me. The ski pics were nice. They make a cute couple.

They look lovely together as always. I'd like to buy a winter jacket in fuchsia like Victoria's, it's very nice and easy to wear.

monic said:
A very chic attire. But what is the ribbon for?

The ribbon is attached to the necklace. A style as of late...I actually have a few necklaces like that:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom